Another stupid lawsuit

NJTank

THis is why people reeally hate lawyers these people should be laughed out of court and made to pay for the free cable they looked at for 4 years.

Cable TV Lawsuit

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Okay, first I have to defend my profession.  People shouldn't hate lawyers.  Like most professions, the law has its share of bad apples and of course only the bad ones get the big time attention so the public generalizes and thinks all lawyers are bad.  We aren't.  There's just as many bad doctors, accountants, bankers, etc.  Lawyers have the opportunity to do bad things because there are clients out there with malicious or greedy intent who find lawyers that are easily influenced by money.  

OK, that statement out of the way, I think that Charter should be sued, not because of this guy's complaints but because they suck.  No NFL Network and no plans to add it!

i'm a bad banker......or atleast that's what my boss says.  :D

Not Really. To get back on topic, i don't hate lawyers, even the bad ones. They are just trying to make money like everyone else. It's the STUPID people out there who can't be held accountable for their actions i hate.

My friend and i always joke at baseball games. We say a person gets hit by a foul ball. They don't sue the batter, the team, or the stadium. Instead they sue the company that makes the ball because the seams on the ball are too coarse. It's dumb but we always thought it was funny.

I don't blame the lawyers, it's the stupid people who use lawyers to this end. This one is almost as bad as those people last year who sued McDonalds because they're fat.

If your kids are lazy channelsurfers, take away the remote, put them in some sports or activity program. Wife overweight? tell her to get some exersize or diet. You drin k and smoke too much? AA buddy. Hey, if i got free cable for four years, I'd be happy as hell.

If your TV is such a big problem, GET RID OF IT. There is alot more in this world to explore and enjoy that is not on brought to you by a cable line or satillite feed

ARRGH, stupid people piss me off :angry:

People these days are a joke. Everyone wants to place the blame squarely upon anyone and anything that isn't themselves. Too fat? "McDonald's must be to blame for not telling me what was in the food I stuff my face with." Kids lazy? "Gee, it couldn't be because I suck as a parent--the cable company is at fault for supplying me with a service I could voluntarily turn off and cancel at any time!"

People like this should be shoved into a rocket and shot into the sun. I mean that with every bit of honesty.

Man people are idiots - the reason his kids are lazy because they take after him & his wife.  Why do people waste the courts time & money.

Come to think of it, I'm gonna sue Krispy Kreme doughnuts  and the Dr. Pepper Company.   :;):

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

yeah, and apparently it will be okay for me to sue the city of Racine because I can't find work.  Or should i sue Reebok cus they charge an arm and a leg for replicas?  wait, i can sue Nike, cus my Nikes are dirty :D

god, are people moving from L.A. to here?  Let em be screwy in Hollywood, just please, keep it there.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

People like this should be shoved into a rocket and shot into the sun. I mean that with every bit of honesty.

Linda Cohn

Carrot Top...well anyone who did the 1010 commercials, save jamie pressly.

Pete Rose

Etc should also get on board.

lol... What does everyone have against Linda Cohn! I think she's great.

People like this should be shoved into a rocket and shot into the sun.

another fine Simpsons episode. (Tom Arnold, Rosie o'fatDonnell, Pauley Shore, et al.)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

They shot two of those damn Carrot Top commericals in my town, and it seems as if we have been going down hill ever since.

In fact the very computer I sit in front of was purchased in the shopping center it was shot at.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived