Another NHL Jersey Signature series

DelayedPenalty

well i got a good one can you make me a mighty ducks of anaheim one with the old white jersey and have

1. Giguere

2. Selanne(#13 please)

3. Getzlaf(#51)

4. Kunitz(#38)

Here is one with the Selanne #8 jerseys & new Dark Jerseys. On Hockeywidgets.com it only has the dark jerseys so I threw this together quick just to do something. Its not as good as delayed penalties no team name just in a sig. box.

msg-11770321076.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i got a good one can you make me a mighty ducks of anaheim one with the old white jersey and have

1. Giguere

2. Selanne(#13 please)

3. Getzlaf(#51)

4. Kunitz(#38)

Here is one with the Selanne #8 jerseys & new Dark Jerseys. On Hockeywidgets.com it only has the dark jerseys so I threw this together quick just to do something. Its not as good as delayed penalties no team name just in a sig. box.

msg-11770321076.jpg

Looks good drevel! And to all those who made requests I will get to them asap!

Hey, you have a lot to do as it is, but if I could please have a buffalo Sabres 3rd jersey set:

23 Drury

30 Miller

28 Gaustad

15 Zubrus

Hey Man I know it is not like Delayed_Penalty but I did this one quick for you. He is pretty busy with request I think so this might help him out. It is like the jerseys but I made then into banners. :)

PS _ I can add more players if you like. Delayed_Penalty I hope it is okay that I posted this here

msg-117719991048.jpg

msg-117720043954.jpg

Can I have a Senators one please with the players:

1- Ray Emery

11-Daniel Alfredsson

89-Mike Comrie

22-Chris Kelly

Our best guys in the playoffs.

As per your request...Had to try something a little different because of the unusual stripe pattern on the bottom, I'm not sure I really like how it turned out. What do you think? C&C welcome.

Senators-Signature.png

and a Predators alternate (unrequested, just for fun)

Predators-Signature-1.png

Didn't do it yet, i think i can do it, save you some time for doing it for me.

To everyone who has made a request: This is my last week of classes for the semester, so naturally I am going out of my mind. I doubt I will have any time to do your requests in the next week or two. I applogize, but that's college life!

Like it has been said before, these are not hard to do, I am simply using HockeyWidgets.com for the jerseys, adding a continuous stripe to link the jerseys together, then adding a wordmark. Feel free to do your own and post them here if you'd like!

If you're willing to wait though I will get to your requests asap!!

Hey, you have a lot to do as it is, but if I could please have a buffalo Sabres 3rd jersey set:

23 Drury

30 Miller

28 Gaustad

15 Zubrus

I know I said I would be busy, but a man can only take so much homework in one night!!

Sabres-Signature.png

Sabres-06-Signature.png

I made a couple for you scary. Since the current sweaters don't have any striping at the bottom I made some up just to make it look better.

Didn't do it yet, i think i can do it, save you some time for doing it for me.

I didn't forget about you vcx! Just took me a little longer to figure out how to do it. Ones with irregular stripe patterns are a little more difficult. But here you go! Let me know what you think!

Penguins-Signature.png

Since my bootleg Ray Emery sig ain't cuttin it, but I figure this will...I figure I'll request an Ottawa Senators (alternate black jersey please) one with

1 - Ray Emery

15 - Dany Heatley

11 - Daniel Alfredsson

89 - Mike Comrie

Since my bootleg Ray Emery sig ain't cuttin it, but I figure this will...I figure I'll request an Ottawa Senators (alternate black jersey please) one with

1 - Ray Emery

15 - Dany Heatley

11 - Daniel Alfredsson

89 - Mike Comrie

hey man I made a quick jersey one for you if you like.

msg-117728701752.jpg

Are you willing to do basketball ones? If you are could you do a raptors one with Bosh, Ford, Barnani, and Calderon. (I probably spelled some of those names wrong so sorry about that if I did) Thanks.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Are you willing to do basketball ones? If you are could you do a raptors one with Bosh, Ford, Barnani, and Calderon. (I probably spelled some of those names wrong so sorry about that if I did) Thanks.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Hadn't considered it, but I could give it a try when I find some time!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

If you could that would be great. The raptors have had a really good season and their rookies and Chris Bosh have been the main players! :flagcanada:

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

If you could that would be great. The raptors have had a really good season and their rookies and Chris Bosh have been the main players! :flagcanada:

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

HockeyWidgets only has a total of 4 basketball jerseys (Steve Nash, Shaq, D-Wade, and MJ). Talk to KP about getting some more basketball jerseys and I could whip one up for you.

I was actually working on a basketball template yesterday. I have received countless requests for basketball teams and eventually I'll get to them. Unfortunately, I've got a lot of other stuff to do as well, so it will be a matter of when I have the time. At the moment I'm still trying to make sure the new site works properly in all browsers. (Read: rewrite half of it so that Internet Explorer doesn't make it look terrible.)

If you are taking requests:

Phaneuf, Kiprusoff, Iginla, Tanguay please. :flagcanada:

Bump! Just want to make sure the people who made requests get their sigs! Any more requests?

You forgot mine. :D

Archived