Another NHL Jersey Signature series

DelayedPenalty

It seems to be the popular thing to do these days, so I figured I'd join the party. I was surfing around and playing with the Widgets on my Mac and found www.hockeywidgets.com and their database of past and present NHL (and some other) jerseys. After a little searching and seeing what they had I decided I wanted to make some signatures.

Here are my first two:

Maple-Leafs-Signature.png

Montreal-Canadiens-Signatur.png

Let me know what you think!

At this point in time I don't have time to take requests, but I will do my best to make some more if I have time. I will however take "suggestions" for teams and player combinations. HockeyWidgets has most of the present NHL's and a big selection of past jerseys/teams/players as well!

C&C welcome! :hockeysmiley:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like those, they're really nice. I migt suggest putting the Leafs on a white background, though, as the blue on blue seems to make everything blend together.

If you do a Flyers one, I'd like to see the late 90's Orange jersey with the Legion of Doom: Lindros, LeClair and Renberg, with the 4th jersey being Hextall.

Thats great man ! Really clean, lots of detail I like those ! Its making me think about the last game of the season MTL vs TOR, about which team makes playoffs, a crazy game ! Unfortunalety, Ryder's hat trick wasnt sufficient enough... :S :P

EDIT : Ok I see you took the jersey on the site you mentionned... but its nice anyway :P

HABS : NEXT BIG THING

higginslz8.png

18 to 25

31 Carey Price --- 73 Michael Ryder

21 Chris Higgins --- 84 Guillaume Latendresse

14 Thomas Plekanec --- 08 Mike Komisarek

46 Andrei Kostystin --- 28 Kyle Chipchura

40 Maxim Lapierre --- 3 Ryan O'Byrne

00 David Fisher --- 24 Sergei Kostystin

84 Corey Locke --- 54 Mikhail Grabovski

If you're interested I converted the jersey outlines etc over to a vector format, which makes much cleaner lines/curves at 72dpi than Photoshop. Glad to see my little jerseys being put to some practical use.

Awesome! Thanks a lot KP! I love your site and your work!

Can I have a Senators one please with the players:

1- Ray Emery

11-Daniel Alfredsson

89-Mike Comrie

22-Chris Kelly

Our best guys in the playoffs.

Any chance of getting a Lightning one with:

4 - Lecavalier

26 - St. Louis

40 - Holmqvist

22 - Boyle

Remember guys, I'm not doing requests ^_^ but I'm working on them :D

Remember guys, I'm not doing requests ^_^ but I'm working on them :D

This is kind of funny since I was actually working on a PHP script that would generate something similar to those with any 4 players from the database, although it lacks the cool banner across the bottom. If you want go ahead and contact me via the contact section on the site and I'll see what I can do to give you a hand.

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

These is no necessary for requests guys, you probably can make those by yourself ! Delayed_Penalty takes the jerseys on www.hockeywidgets.com, like he said. You put them together, add script and the work is done.

HABS : NEXT BIG THING

higginslz8.png

18 to 25

31 Carey Price --- 73 Michael Ryder

21 Chris Higgins --- 84 Guillaume Latendresse

14 Thomas Plekanec --- 08 Mike Komisarek

46 Andrei Kostystin --- 28 Kyle Chipchura

40 Maxim Lapierre --- 3 Ryan O'Byrne

00 David Fisher --- 24 Sergei Kostystin

84 Corey Locke --- 54 Mikhail Grabovski

These is no necessary for requests guys, you probably can make those by yourself ! Delayed_Penalty takes the jerseys on www.hockeywidgets.com, like he said. You put them together, add script and the work is done.

Yup! I'm no freakin wizard, you too can do these at home! The only thing I do is add the jersey striping at the bottom so it connects all of them, elimiate the tail of the jersey, add wordmark, et voila! But I will still take requests if you don't want to do them yourself, I don't mind. Just send a cheque or money order to...

Yup! I'm no freakin wizard, you too can do these at home! The only thing I do is add the jersey striping at the bottom so it connects all of them, elimiate the tail of the jersey, add wordmark, et voila! But I will still take requests if you don't want to do them yourself, I don't mind. Just send a cheque or money order to...

well i got a good one can you make me a mighty ducks of anaheim one with the old white jersey and have

1. Giguere

2. Selanne(#13 please)

3. Getzlaf(#51)

4. Kunitz(#38)

Its not who you are on the outside, its who you are on the inside that makes you great

ducksravensheat7kr.png

Fantasy Sports Experience

Orlando Palms (2006-2007) (MLH)

If you have the time, could i possibly get a Penguins one please?

#87 Crosby

#11 Staal

#29 Fleury

#71 Malkin

In their home jerseys (dark).

Nevermind , i guess i can do it myself from that site.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

If you have the time, could i possibly get a Penguins one please?

#87 Crosby

#11 Staal

#29 Fleury

#71 Malkin

In their home jerseys (dark).

Nevermind , i guess i can do it myself from that site.

I'm actually a step ahead of you VCX! That was my next one! Look for it later this weekend if you haven't already made your own! (Busy weekend ahead, so I won't have a chance).

Can I have a Senators one please with the players:

1- Ray Emery

11-Daniel Alfredsson

89-Mike Comrie

22-Chris Kelly

Our best guys in the playoffs.

As per your request...Had to try something a little different because of the unusual stripe pattern on the bottom, I'm not sure I really like how it turned out. What do you think? C&C welcome.

Senators-Signature.png

and a Predators alternate (unrequested, just for fun)

Predators-Signature-1.png

I don't have any money or any fancy equipment so if you could get a devils one with

gomez, elias, gionta, and brodeur that would replace the stevio321 jersey

Kometsdoitagain.jpg

2008 and 2009 BACK 2 BACK Turner Cup Champions FORT WAYNE KOMETS

IM BAAACK!

Archived