2007 NFL Draft jersey pics

BigEd76

Anyway, I hear that Beck is going to wear #9 in Miami because #12 is retired. I guess #9 was the number of one of his favorite baseball players (though my source didn't say who), and Beck grew up as much a baseball fan as a football fan (he has a reported 93 mph fastball). Hopefully Beck ends up playing as well as the #9 he reminds me of--Drew Brees.

Brees was also a second rounder so it could just work out that way.

EDIT: Apparently #9 is for Roy Hobbs, from one of Beck's favorite movies The Natural.

Interesting coincidence - Brees also wears #9 in honor of a baseball player: Ted Williams.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1st Rounder DE Gaines Adams of Clemson.

gainesadams.jpg

Interesting to note that that's Gaines' second #1 jersey of the year, at the draft he had one with an incorrect, generic #1, in the same font as the Bucs' replicas - with the thinner black outline and a curve on the top part slanty thingy.

I can't wait to pick me up a G-Reg jersey. :D

Here's the other #1 jersey so you can see what I mean:

fullj.jpg

Wow. Thanks :censored:.

I'll never be able to wear a Bucs replica with a #1 in it. :cursing::D

SigReflect.png

The NFL.com Shop is offering draft pick jerseys now.

The odd thing is, they have a Joe Thomas jersey that's #1.

p3659326reg.jpg

Since when can offensive tackles wear single didgets? Or is this just literally his jersey from the draft?

If it is just the jersey from the draft, who would buy this?

How do they have the names on the back already for when their chosen in the draft? Are they pre-made or are the stitched on minutes before getting drafted? Sorry if this has been said before but I was just wondering.

cmpunksigcopy.gif

p3659326reg.jpg

Since when can offensive tackles wear single didgets? Or is this just literally his jersey from the draft?

That's just there until he picks a number, at which time they'll update their crappy photoshopped pics to correspond.

How do they have the names on the back already for when their chosen in the draft? Are they pre-made or are the stitched on minutes before getting drafted? Sorry if this has been said before but I was just wondering.

Looks like multiple nameplates are prepared and then the appropriate one is attached with velcro. This is supported by the previously posted pic of Calvin Johnson where the nameplate is all askew and you can see the velcro patches.

johnson.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

p3659326reg.jpg

Joe Thomas wore #73 at Browns mini camp.

9237.a.jpg

p3659326reg.jpg

Joe Thomas wore #73 at Browns mini camp.

9237.a.jpg

Yea, I finally heard about Thomas choosing to wear 73 the other day.

And during the Nets-Cavs game today, Quinn and Thomas came onto the court to recieve Cavs jerseys with their uniform numbers on them (#10 and #73), so that confirmed it as well.

Mission accomplished, I aim to educate. :D

If it's any consolation, he'll wear #90.

Also, very disappointed with this

p3659381dt.jpg

that number is so tired and overused. At least go with 17, or God forbid something in the 80's... <_<

Ginn is switching to 19, to honor his father.

calvin johnson is going to be wearing #81 i think (the lions website lists his jersey as 81)

I thought rookie receivers had to wear numbers in the 10-19 range :upside:

Certainly not, they don't have to, but sadly many choose to because it's cool and trendy at the moment. It used to be that some rookies/free agents would wear the teen numbers if everything else was taken, and if they made the team they would switch to an 80's number. Now they can do that or keep the teens number.

955-3787656.standalone.prod_affiliate.2.jpg

He looks ready for a season-ending injury....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived