Columbus Ghostriders

neo_prankster

it was not roxstar, but i found the logo...check out the rican havok on the whiskey chimp apparel site

can't remember which member that is (or if the designer is even a member)

there are a lot of similarities...not accusing you of ripping off a logo, prankster, just pointing out similarities

here is the image...such a great logo

20596680861bigus6.gif

jldesigns404eo.png

Heres a quick version, ill put more detail into it when i have time

skullflamewp0.png

Holy @$@^ - Nice job NYY. Maybe when you update it/add detail you can maybe incorporate a "C" for Columbus somewhere for the "Columbus Ghostriders". Just a thought but really nice so far.

if you ask me, there are too much similarities for not being a rip-off...

sorry buddy!

Similar? for sure

Inspired by? Possibly

Rip-Off? Definitely not

Actually, i bet the Rican Havoc logo was inspired by something else too. A flaming skull isnt exactly original, and chances are a logo very similar has been on a chopper or something like that before.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

You know, I'd go with a tattered, ghostly cowboy instead of the Ghost Rider we comic geeks all know so well. I think it's a great team name, but focus on the Old West lore rather than the present comic book character. Just start fresh, that would be my suggestion.

if you ask me, there are too much similarities for not being a rip-off...

sorry buddy!

Similar? for sure

Inspired by? Possibly

Rip-Off? Definitely not

Actually, i bet the Rican Havoc logo was inspired by something else too. A flaming skull isnt exactly original, and chances are a logo very similar has been on a chopper or something like that before.

Exactly. Flaming skulls are to motorcycle logos what drop-tails are to baseball scripts. A logo like this makes too much sense for it to not have been tried before.

Ghost-ride the whip

Now... Scrape

Put your stunna shades on

Now... Gas, brake, dip, dip

Shake them dreads

Let me see you show your grill

Now... Thizz face

Doors open, mayne

Now... Watch em swang

:P

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

it was not roxstar, but i found the logo...check out the rican havok on the whiskey chimp apparel site

can't remember which member that is (or if the designer is even a member)

there are a lot of similarities...not accusing you of ripping off a logo, prankster, just pointing out similarities

here is the image...such a great logo

20596680861bigus6.gif

That's a fantasy team from the Ball and Oates fantasy league (http://www.ballandoates.com/).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

ok added a neutral color and a wordmark, i think this is my final...

I think the minor tweaks makes the skull look more angry/menacing

ghostriders.jpg

To:

ghostriderske1.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived