San Diego Gulls jersey

OMMF

One of the other California teams (I want to say Long Beach) had a 'Gulls night' and wore these jerseys. At least, I assume it was these jerseys if they're selling them as 06-07 used.

I've always loved this team's name. It rolls off the tongue so easily and evokes images of San Diego's beautiful sandy beaches.

That being said, if that is the logo it is horrible. Simplicity is king with this concept.

I've always loved this team's name. It rolls off the tongue so easily and evokes images of San Diego's beautiful sandy beaches.

The ones covered in sewage from TJ?

San Diego Air Rats... :)

The ones covered in sewage from TJ?

San Diego Air Rats... :)

I'm not sure what beaches you've been going to. ^_^

One of the other California teams (I want to say Long Beach) had a 'Gulls night' and wore these jerseys. At least, I assume it was these jerseys if they're selling them as 06-07 used.

They're not - it's labeled "Adult Replica".

There are adult pro's too, but they aren't listed as game-worn.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/Ex...dParentID=29860

I think they should've kept these:

1461797906046061870S600x600Q85.jpg

There were three incarnation of the Gulls.

The first one existed from 1966 - 1974 in the old WHL (Western Hockey League). They disbanded after San Diego landed the Mariners in the old WHA (World Hockey Association):

WHLGulls.gif

In the mid 90s, the second incarnation came. That version was in the old IHL (International Hockey League) and the red and black jersey depicted above are from that era. In 96 or 97 they moved to Long Beach and became the Ice Dogs:

IHLGulls.gif

In 98 the third incarnation was formed in the WCHL (West Coast Hockey League), and that version was the latest one that used the black/blue/orange colors:

WCHLGulls.gif

The first one existed from 1966 - 1974 in the old WHL (Western Hockey League). They disbanded after San Diego landed the Mariners in the old WHA (World Hockey Association):

WHLGulls.gif

In the mid 90s, the second incarnation came. That version was in the old IHL (International Hockey League) and the red and black jersey depicted above are from that era. In 96 or 97 they moved to Long Beach and became the Ice Dogs:

IHLGulls.gif

In 98 the third incarnation was formed in the WCHL (West Coast Hockey League), and that version was the latest one that used the black/blue/orange colors:

WCHLGulls.gif

Actually, the Gulls moved to LA then to Long Beach. I had to look that up because I was curious on it. :hockeysmiley:

WHLGulls.gif

IHLGulls.gif

WCHLGulls.gif

Actually, the Gulls moved to LA then to Long Beach. I had to look that up because I was curious on it. :hockeysmiley:

I dont know everything like my stupid sister but I could tell you that the Gulls moved to Los Angeles in 1995 and move to Long Beach the following season and the last Gulls played from 1995-2006. :hockeysmiley:

I was going to go to the Gulls final home game before they moved to Los Angeles but my idiot Uncle CROAKED. :evil:

That jersey is so on my want list. I'd prefer the version that said "Gulls" with that logo given the choice.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Well, while those that have posted have voiced their displeasure with the logo, I couldn't resist the call to order that jersey. It should be here at the end of the week.

Just to update, right after I placed my order for the size 52 jersey, it was taken off the list. So they must have limited quantities of them. I'm glad to have put my order in when I did. Should be here at the end of the week.

Archived