NBA Lottery

Gary

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what I would do if the Bulls got a top two pick. It's bigger than just getting Oden or Durant for them. It could also mean they don't have to trade one of their young core to get a low-post force.

I don't know what I would do if the Bulls got a top two pick. It's bigger than just getting Oden or Durant for them. It could also mean they don't have to trade one of their young core to get a low-post force.

If the Bulls get a first or second the Fire Isiah Chants will live forever in the rafters of MSG.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Personally, my ideal scenario involves the Knicks winning the top pick, the Bulls brass coming up to the podium with high fives and an Oden jersey, and a press release later in the day that Isiah was fired on the spot. My second favorite scenario involves the Hawks getting the fourth pick, only to have the Suns walk away with the pick.

Cynical, possibly. But wouldn't it be a lot of fun?

I really hope the Bulls get the top pick. I think it would definately be Oden. The Bulls need someone in the low post, and already have players like Durant. I did the simulator a couple times. The Bulls got Josh McRoberts or Roy Hibbert every time, but once they got the 1st pick. Hopefully that is how the real lottery turns out.

The Bulls got the 9th pick. Maybe Roy Hibbert will be left, they might even trade the pick for a big man.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

You're all wrong - Portland wins the Draft Lottery. Seattle will pick #2, followed by Atlanta. Memphis and Boston round out the top 5.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

You're all wrong - Portland wins the Draft Lottery. Seattle will pick #2, followed by Atlanta. Memphis and Boston round out the top 5.

Well the Hawks' top pick is safe. But yeah, did not expect Portland to win it. They're going to rise back to prominence in a couple of years. Congrats to the Blazers.

I'm just so happy that Boston and Memphis weren't rewarded for tanking. A big middle finger to the hapless Celtics and their horrible GM, Danny Ainge.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Is it safe to assume Bill Simmons is on suicide watch?

Hell, with the way the balls came out, the entire Eastern Conference should be on life support for the next few years. Good Lord, that went so much in the West's favor.

And lol @ Danny Ainge getting the blame for this.

Is it safe to assume Bill Simmons is on suicide watch?

If "The Sports Guy" is on suicide watch, I just hope he stops teasing us and closes the damn deal.

Mod Edit: Please refrain from making disparaging comments about fellow members. Consider this an official warning.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Y'know this Oden-Aldridge frontcourt is going to be so similar to San Antonio's Robinson-Duncan frontcourt that it isn't even funny, all the way down to Oden being the same age as the Admiral.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

TNak.

That wasn't very nice.

Anyway, I think it's pretty funny how the Celtics have crapped out since 1986. The Curse of Len Bias anyone?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

TNak.

That wasn't very nice.

Anyway, I think it's pretty funny how the Celtics have crapped out since 1986. The Curse of Len Bias anyone?

I'm down. Perhaps this is the basketball gods' way of evening things out after the C's domination in the 50's and 60's...

(it's a curse. who am I kidding? B) )

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Well the Hawks' top pick is safe. But yeah, did not expect Portland to win it. They're going to rise back to prominence in a couple of years. Congrats to the Blazers.

So the Hawks have their best-case scenario....two picks in the top 11.

I wonder which two 6'8" power forwards are heading to Atlanta this season.....

Oh that's easy:

#3 Pick) Bench Warmer in 2010

#11 Pick) Out of the League in 2009

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived