2007-2008 NBA uniform or logo changes?

joshey

I'v heard somethings about a clippers, 76ers and t-wolves overhaul and alternates for orlando, san antonio and new york... has anyone else heard anything about this?

I've heard about a possible 76ers overhaul, but nothing with Minnesota or the Clippers. As far as alternates, I've heard a possible Magic alternate for the past couple of years. I think it was a silver jersey? New York was rumored to be getting an orange alternate ever since Charlotte came in the league. Let's hope not.

You can be certain that if any team adds an alternate it won't be black. This could rule would have saved us from the ugly jerseys in Sacramento, New Orleans, Washington, and New Jersey.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I'm not sure, but I believe the Rockets might get an alternate.

If you're talking about the black alt, I think that may have been nixed or postponed. I saw a photoshopped pic of what it would look like and it did look pretty good though.

I forgot about that. I think they are going back to Red and Blue?

Let's hope not. Red and blue is the new black. And the Hawks haven't had blue uniforms since 1972, a.k.a. before the uniform awareness of 80% of Hawks fans (4 out of the 5 fans, if you're counting at home).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I forgot about that. I think they are going back to Red and Blue?

Let's hope not. Red and blue is the new black. And the Hawks haven't had blue uniforms since 1972, a.k.a. before the uniform awareness of 80% of Hawks fans (4 out of the 5 fans, if you're counting at home).

I'd love to see red and dark chocolate brown (color of a hawk) but I understand that would be a little too sophisticated for a majority of the general public.

I think that the Pacers are getting a new alternate. It's their first year that they are able to do so since the uniform change two years ago.

You can be certain that if any team adds an alternate it won't be black. This could rule would have saved us from the ugly jerseys in Sacramento, New Orleans, Washington, and New Jersey.

Huh?

I think that the Pacers are getting a new alternate. It's their first year that they are able to do so since the uniform change two years ago.

Huh?

:blink: haha yea that didnt make much sence but if i did understand the way it should of, i'm offended...the nets alternate is very beautiful if u ask me :D

GO NETS.

Huh?

:blink: haha yea that didnt make much sence but if i did understand the way it should of, i'm offended...the nets alternate is very beautiful if u ask me :D

Talk about being hard to understand. You have two smilies, no capitalization to start the sentence. There is no period at the end. It is hard to make sense of anything when you don't even spell sence right.

On a related note, I believe he was saying that the Nets, along with the other teams he mentioned, may have gotten a black alternated that would have been ugly, but the league banned black alts so they couldn't have one.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Huh?

Agreed :D . In all seriousness I think the Nets alternate uni is great. Now, I did like the grey alternates more, but the red ones are pretty sweet too.

The Hawks colors are fine, but the uniforms need some serious tweaking.

With this information said, I haven't really heard anything other than the Hawks possibly going to a blue and red scheme.

-E.A.R.

The problem i have with the NBA teams re-hauling their logo and colours is that some teams are just too similar with their changes. Clippers with the red/blue/white - not original at all, blends in too much with another team, ahem.

Then the Grizz & Utah...wtf.

There is absolutely NO creativity with the NBA jersey designers for the NBA teams. The only thing i'd want changed is for the Bulls & Blazers to go back to their old school looks, with the cool writing (oldschool) and style. Drop the pin stripes and anything like that ever resurfacing.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Too many teams are similair. What i've noticed i sthat original colors are a lot better. Before, you could really tell a team just by it's colors, now every team has RED pretty much. Utah had the most unique colors in all of sports, now they just have shades or blue and purple.

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Thursday, May 24th, 2007 - 00:17:13)

Huh?

Talk about being hard to understand. You have two smilies, no capitalization to start the sentence. There is no period at the end. It is hard to make sense of anything when you don't even spell sence right.

On a related note, I believe he was saying that the Nets, along with the other teams he mentioned, may have gotten a black alternated that would have been ugly, but the league banned black alts so they couldn't have one.

Well excuse meeeee, I didn't know it was mandatory to be grammatically correct on an online sports uniform forum hahahahaha you guys are hilarious. <----period at the end of the sentence, do I get an A+?

p.s. :therock:B) oooops two smilies! somebody arrest me hahaha.

But back to the initial topic, when did the league ban black alts? Does that mean if the Rockets want an alt they'd have to add a silver or add a black road and make the red the alt.?

GO NETS.

Archived