Goin' Deep Sports

no97

I know someone asked about a Mitchell & Ness jersey here a while ago that was being sold on eBay by Goin' Deep Sports (eBay id: lakeshow2). The concensus was that they jersey was legit, and I'm not shure what happened after that. Well, I've kept my eyes on the listing for lakeshow2 ever since, and I've picked up 2 great items. First off, a 1984 Cubs Rick Sutcilffe blue jersey (~$60), and second (arrived today), a throwback inspired wool jacket ($70 - or about 85% off for a $450 item) :shocked:

Anyway, I wanted to let folks know that this Goin' Deep Sports is apparently the official outlet for M&N on the web. Also, the stuff is top notch quality. The jacket is amazing. I've got nothing riding on this (I don't know the owner or anything) - I'm just trying to pass along a good deal, as I've been very happy with my two purchases. Hope everyone can take advantage!

Anyway, here's a direct link to lakeshow2 the seller. Enjoy searching for something, and don't forget dad on Fathers Day!

Moose

It's a beautiful jacket, all right.

Anyway, I wanted to let folks know that this Goin' Deep Sports is apparently the official outlet for M&N on the web.

What does that mean? M&N has its own website, and all the leagues sell M&N products on their websites.

Do you mean that Goin' Deep Sports is an authorized web retailer?

Yes, lakeshow2/"Goin' Deep Sports" is 100% legit. I've bought from him three times, and absolutely would again.

There was some huge controversy involving M&N, some of their authorized retailers, and GDS/lakeshow2 a while ago. Basically, it boiled down to the fact that lakeshow2 gets the backstock and/or mistags (let me also say that if a jersey is mistagged or some other way irregular, it WILL be stated in the auction...you won't think you're bidding on a pristine piece and get something 4 sizes too big) from M&N and sells them. The M&N authorized retailers weren't happy about it.

But yes, in short, lakeshow2 gets the green light.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Yes, lakeshow2/"Goin' Deep Sports" is 100% legit. I've bought from him three times, and absolutely would again.

There was some huge controversy involving M&N, some of their authorized retailers, and GDS/lakeshow2 a while ago. Basically, it boiled down to the fact that lakeshow2 gets the backstock and/or mistags (let me also say that if a jersey is mistagged or some other way irregular, it WILL be stated in the auction...you won't think you're bidding on a pristine piece and get something 4 sizes too big) from M&N and sells them. The M&N authorized retailers weren't happy about it.

But yes, in short, lakeshow2 gets the green light.

Right. You're going to get either mislabled or stuff that doesn't sell very well through GDS. Think of Marshals or TJ Maxx for Mitchell & Ness (or think of an Outlet Mall). Either way, its a win-win deal. New stuff (my jacket today was new with tags still in the bag) at discount prices.

Moose

Archived