NFL Huddles

axl007

After I read the thread about the NFL Huddles, I went and dug out a bed sheet that I had packed away. Now my 4 year old son wants it and also the Kansas City Chief on his wall. He also wanted the Missouri Tiger, but I couldn't make him understand about the difference of the NFL and NCAA, so I made the tiger for him. Then I got to thinking what some others would look like. I plan to try all the mascots in Div 1, and when I get the hang of the cartoon style I will do some like the Gators and Terrapins. Now, this is nothing original, I just recreated and recolored the Cincy Bengal, I take no creative credit.

AXL

tiger.png

CLHEL2.png

These are still pretty neat even if you don't take credit for creativity...One correction though....The BYU mascot is "Cougars"...

I think it would be cool to see this type of thing with different mascots...I believe you have the talent to pull it off, too....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I really really like these. I pretty much grew up coloring these things, so seeing this is really an awesome thing.

Oh, and if you ever find yourself some extra free time, I would be the happiest man on the planet if you could do a Michigan Wolverines Huddle.

I really really like these. I pretty much grew up coloring these things, so seeing this is really an awesome thing.

Oh, and if you ever find yourself some extra free time, I would be the happiest man on the planet if you could do a Michigan Wolverines Huddle.

I'll try to get to them all.

CLHEL2.png

I remember something like this being done with the NFL only the character was representative of the team name and they'd be wearing the helmet either tossing the ball or running with it Heisman Trophy style. I think they even made plush dolls like this or something. Am I nuts or does anyone else remember this?

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

I remember something like this being done with the NFL only the character was representative of the team name and they'd be wearing the helmet either tossing the ball or running with it Heisman Trophy style. I think they even made plush dolls like this or something. Am I nuts or does anyone else remember this?

Yep...Check this out

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

The Dallas Cowboys "huddle" could serve as a platform for a ton of schools, Wyoming, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech...

Just wish there was one that would work for ASU Sun Devils...

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Holy crap! I had those sheets when I was little. They had different animals for the teams, like a Dolphin for Dolphins and a Cowboy for the Cowboys. Any chance you could snap a pic and maybe even do the other characters like you did with this one?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

You could include the teams that use Wildcats in this too. But then you could also use the Lions which might be better since there's less college teams that use Lions as their mascot.

Archived