More fun in the niffle

Lee.

Marshalls-150.gif

For the record, I like it much more than Colorado, Atlantic City, etc.  But the colors in "Marshals"....Ouch!  Will they be playing under blacklights?

Discuss at your own risk.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Looks like a sticker from my daughters "activity book"

Very disappointing - too bad these people don't come around to the CC board and see your guy's wonderful work.  :(

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Wow... it's amazing what stronger colours and thicker outlines could do for this logo.

It would still be a bad idea, but there's so many superficial things wrong with this, that it could get so much better and still be bad. :D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

more like the Wack-O Marshals.

I thoguht the Waco Marshals was a yellowpages entry for the city, under Discount Clotheirs

Somebody call the Marshal, this logo sucks

Marshals, Marshals, Marshals!

Better hope Eminem doesn't sue them for making his name all wussy and teal.

I'm the land of dead and dumb puns. They rattle around in my head. This post has been my rubbish container.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Speaking as someone who may be living there when this team takes the field, that is just god-awful. It looks like some sort of cowboy mail carrier. The bad part is that they'll play in a very nice building, in a nice town (once you get past the branch davidian thing). I don't see this identity package being around very long. With the area's heritage, they really should have gone with some kind of hispanic identity.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Absolutely wretched.

Thats why I still dream of this board as someday being THE place to be for teams that want to have logos done, get their new logos critiqued.

There are no less than fifteen artists frequenting here who could have dominated this project.  Or at least not produced anything worse than this.

-sigh

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

at least 15 who could have made somehting world class, 30 who could have made something much better, 162 who could have made something a bit better.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

another quip from the lame joke file:

hey waco, billy the marlin called, he wants his teal back.  the pony express called too, and want their rider back.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not one to brag but i think i would be in the top 30...lol... but heres a reference for the simpsons fans out there... think Roger Meyers Jr could sue the Marshals for infringing on his fathers character Manic Mailman

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

It's funny how his fist is as big as his head.

speaking of his fist... some one tell kevin smith that they are infringing on his character cockknocker from bluntman and chronic... who was brilliantly played by Mark Hamill

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived