Hockey Jersey sale

charger77

There was a nice sale at a local store. It was $60 for a vintage replica jersey. They had yellow Kings, Rockies, and Nordiques. I would have gotten one but the smallest size was large.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Id assume that White Liberty jersey is gonna have to be an Ebay item. I dont know of any place that still has those greatskate.com had some a long while ago, but other than that ive come up empty. If you find any let me know will ya?

SEAsig.png

is junior/senior like youth/adult?

I think that's what it is. The sale at hockey1.com is great, but I can't find two jerseys that I like and are in stock.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm having the same problem at hockey1.com I know i want an away rangers jersey, but I can't choose my second jersey, what do you guys think is the best jersey to add to my collection out of the following:

-old coyotes...its only worth $30 so I feel like I wouldn't be taking full advantage of the deal lol

-penguins away

-avalanche (home or away)

-leafs(blue)

-canes(white)

-sharks(home or away)

-preds(home or away, i wish they still had the gold haha that'd be some jersey to keep in the closet)

I just want to get a feel for what's a desirable jersey to own. Thanks guys

rob66.png

I'm having the same problem at hockey1.com I know i want an away rangers jersey, but I can't choose my second jersey, what do you guys think is the best jersey to add to my collection out of the following:

-old coyotes...its only worth $30 so I feel like I wouldn't be taking full advantage of the deal lol

-penguins away

-avalanche (home or away)

-leafs(blue)

-canes(white)

-sharks(home or away)

-preds(home or away, i wish they still had the gold haha that'd be some jersey to keep in the closet)

I just want to get a feel for what's a desirable jersey to own. Thanks guys

Me personally, I want a Senators white jersey. But out of the jerseys you listed I'd get the blue Leafs one... always liked that jersey.

I'm going to ask for a little help too. Similar situation to rob66, I'm going to get a Rangers away for sure. The top jersey on the list would be for my favorite team, but they just won the Stanley Cup and they are not available. Here are my options for the 2nd jersey:

Blackhawks (Home, hometown team plus some of the best in the NHL)

Blue Jackets (Home or away)

Leafs (Home or away)

Predators (Home or away)

Islanders (Home)

Blues (Home)

Penguins (Away)

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I have been waiting for a year for these sales. Probably longer. I have had my eye on some jerseys and am going to pick up:

Habs (Red)

Rangers (Blue w/ tie collar) CHECK

Blackhawks Red and Black (Red Mikita, Black current player to be named later Vrbata? Havlat? Keith?)

Nucks blue throwback (KURTENBACH C 25, not related, but holds the last name nonetheless)

Ducks (Niedermeyer C 27 or Selanne with the A from game 4 obviously with the SC patch)

If I could get all of those for under 200 bucks, blank backs (I am owed some customizations) I would never want again...

Oh Happy Day the time is here...

Also, does anyone know a good online site for letter kits, I know a fine seamstress, and there are some customization jobs I don't want to be left to the guys at Gunzo's. If you could help a brother out, that would be great...

• 4 weeks later...

The Hockey Hall of Fame has a 50% off sale going on on remaining stock of last seasons jerseys and about 25% off customized ones from last year. Also, select items with team logos who are supposed to be getting changed for next season are 50% off.

Hurry while supplies last!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived