New Jerseys @ NHL Draft?

jayzcat

{IMAGE}

Vancouver

* As reported by George Richards' online blog at MiamiHerald.com*

Oh, yes, I'm certain the Canucks fully intend to put their orca logo in mirror image reverse on the left sleeve. That's classy.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I'm sure the Canucks will be copying all aspects of this past year's All-Star jersey. You know, just like the Capitals.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Also, I'm sure the Canucks will be copying all aspects of this past year's All-Star jersey. You know, just like the Capitals.

I'm just saying that's what was put in the Miami Herald. Don't shoot the messenger!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

vancouver_2.jpg

Vancouver

Is that ever going to be a real jersey?

Nevermind...go ahead and try to shoot the messenger. I did a little digging and through sources this absolutely is 100% Vancouver's new uniform.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Wasn't that a concept someone here posted?

No, that's the real deal. Also, not every single team will release their new jerseys at the draft. Washington is releasing theirs Friday, and some rookies will hold up new uniforms when they're drafted...however a few teams are delaying their release for a few more weeks after.

spacer.png

Well, I doubt that's actually it, but if it were, I would love it. It's just stupid enough to be worse than the whale jerseys they have now, and that's no small feat.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well, I doubt that's actually it, but if it were, I would love it. It's just stupid enough to be worse than the whale jerseys they have now, and that's no small feat.

You all know where I work, so I should think that would be a valid enough source for you.

spacer.png

New-Capitals-Uniforms.jpg

So let me get this straight... The Capitals took a step back to take a step forward. HMMM o_O

I don't think it's a step back. I like them. I liked the Wizards colors they used, too, but I hated when they went to all black. Every team is going to have a jersey style change. Not every team will change their logo like Washington and Vancouver. Some are just modernizing current logos, and some are even keeping their old logos. These jerseys are meant to be better for the players, but also for TV. They apparently studied them and these new jersys look the best on HDTV. That's great...except nobody sees them on Versus.

spacer.png

That's why you should always watermark your work, no matter how minor you think it may be.

BTW- Here is the post in question. Go get em, tiger.

Somebody posted a neat concept on that site. I like the logo, since it looks more like it would fit in with the times: n21013390_32006142_4878.jpg

Not trying to argue, but this was posted on here in march, it was on another site even before then. Did they really have the uniform decided then? It even said that it was a concept.

Yeah, I doubt that's real. Do you think the Canucks would be stupid enough to put their own shoulder logo on backwards? Just some photoshop job.

vancouver_2.jpg

Vancouver

Is that ever going to be a real jersey?

Nevermind...go ahead and try to shoot the messenger. I did a little digging and through sources this absolutely is 100% Vancouver's new uniform.

I've never used this smiley before but I think it is well deserved

:puke:

I've also never used this one

:vaderandluke:

You all know where I work, so I should think that would be a valid enough source for you.

I have no idea where you work Mack but, those are not the new jerseys. First off, there is 3 different shades of blue and 2 shades of green. Then there is the backwards "C", that's already been mentioned. It's hard to tell from the image but, it looks as if the Orca has the wrong coloring. And the crest logo is definately not included in their new style guide.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

I have no idea where you work Mack but, those are not the new jerseys. First off, there is 3 different shades of blue and 2 shades of green. Then there is the backwards "C", that's already been mentioned. It's hard to tell from the image but, it looks as if the Orca has the wrong coloring. And the crest logo is definately not included in their new style guide.

Plus, the "C" on the main crest is their current "C" with a lumberjack in the middle (note the crack running up the ice on the bottom of the "C")

vancouver_2.jpg208.gif

It's not the jersey for the Canucks. Thats a huge lie. The NHL shield would be in the color like it was for the Capitals jersey. This one has it under the collar (which I like more) but it should be in the actual collar.

that was a concept a while back..no way that will be it.

logohoud,

have you seen the new canucks logos?

Yep. I have all the changes sittin' on my desktop.

Do you like the changes?

Archived