New Jerseys @ NHL Draft?

jayzcat

Well said...

Has Toronto figured out what they're doing yet? First it was a new logo and uniforms, then it was just a simple color change, any new info?

Pretty sure Toronto already confirmed they weren't making any changes at all.

The Leafs have confirmed that they're dropping silver and the "TML" alternate logo. The primary logo change rumoured earlier, however, was untrue.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said...

Has Toronto figured out what they're doing yet? First it was a new logo and uniforms, then it was just a simple color change, any new info?

Pretty sure Toronto already confirmed they weren't making any changes at all.

The Leafs have confirmed that they're dropping silver and the "TML" alternate logo. The primary logo change rumoured earlier, however, was untrue.

Sigh... its not that it was untrue, as Richard Peddie was the one who was featured in the article in the Toronto Star talking about it, it was that in the end they decided that there would be too much opposition to it from the players (who were publically recorded saying they would hate any changes to the leafs logo) and the fans. So they are letting it be... for now...

AND all this talk about the jerseys being unvailed on draft day... does it really matter? You wont be able to buy any of the new jerseys at least until october. So really, it does not matter if they show them friday night or 2 months from now, either way you wont be able to get your hands on a jersey, magnet nor sticker until the season kicks off. I am as curious as the rest of you as to what teams will look like... but really, all you will be able to do until october is either talk about how cool or ugly they look...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

AND all this talk about the jerseys being unvailed on draft day... does it really matter? You wont be able to buy any of the new jerseys at least until october. So really, it does not matter if they show them friday night or 2 months from now, either way you wont be able to get your hands on a jersey, magnet nor sticker until the season kicks off. I am as curious as the rest of you as to what teams will look like... but really, all you will be able to do until october is either talk about how cool or ugly they look...

It definitely matters to me. ALL I want to do is talk about the new jerseys. I'm not going to buy one, no matter how nice they look. I'm pretty sure 99% of this board would prefer to see the jerseys as soon as possible.

The sabres released the logo prior to the uniform unveiling, but it was done after the draft. They had a big unveiling event at the arena, I cant remember the exact date but was well after the draft. I am thinking it was July 23rd for some reason.

2004RedSox.png

The sabres released the logo prior to the uniform unveiling, but it was done after the draft. They had a big unveiling event at the arena, I cant remember the exact date but was well after the draft. I am thinking it was July 23rd for some reason.

The sabres didn't release the logo, it was leaked -- i dont think they officially released it until mid september

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It definitely matters to me. ALL I want to do is talk about the new jerseys. I'm not going to buy one, no matter how nice they look. I'm pretty sure 99% of this board would prefer to see the jerseys as soon as possible.

I'd rather wait and give them more time to tinker with the designs than have them rush them just to show them at a draft.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

i think i have a pic of the new caps jerseys....lemme know if ya wanna see it....its from their website

Is it this one?

61407_unveil_cover.jpg

Also, Washington is officially unveiling their's, in Washington, at 6:45PM EST on Friday.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

i think i have a pic of the new caps jerseys....lemme know if ya wanna see it....its from their website

Is it this one?

61407_unveil_cover.jpg

Also, Washington is officially unveiling their's, in Washington, at 6:45PM EST on Friday.

i dont see anything...

Is it this one?

61407_unveil_cover.jpg

Nope, definatly not. I definatly saw a pic of the jersey... and I must say it is definatly different...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

New-Capitals-Uniforms.jpg

Ick. Very...70's aesthetic to it.

We Caps fans have wanted red, white and blue but it looks like we get ORANGE?????

WTF, Leonsis????

It's definitely red and navy. That picture is a screenshot from a flash animation where the colours are a little washed out. "Artistic License" I guess.

vancouver_2.jpg

Vancouver

* As reported by George Richards' online blog at MiamiHerald.com*

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived