cardinal logo

leggman01

cardinal2pk7.png

i sketched this the other day for no particular team or reason and decided to vectorize it...i might add a wordmark and make it a fantasy football concept...what do you think?

That's cool...but make the eye a little bigger.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

cardinal2pk7.png

i sketched this the other day for no particular team or reason and decided to vectorize it...i might add a wordmark and make it a fantasy football concept...what do you think?

Very cool indeed. I agree with Jus about the eye. I don't know if it would be an improvement but, what would it look like if you made that dark yellow black?

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

Very cool indeed. I agree with Jus about the eye. I don't know if it would be an improvement but, what would it look like if you made that dark yellow black?

I'd think "That's a small beak."

SIG.png

when I see this, I think Louisville for some reason...

i don't want to come off sounding defensive, but other than being a cardinal and having the colors red, black and yellow...are they really that close?

you don't get what I meant... I was saying that it SHOULD be Louisville's logo. it's better than their down syndrome bird they have now.... sorry I didn't clarify that...

Archived