4 NHL Uniform Concepts

phayze

Kings - I always liked the black/silver look for the Kings since I was little, so I went with that here. The number font is intended to mimic their current with out being over the top like it.

Panthers - I tried to make a "pure" edge? concept work and I don't think she looks too hideous. I couldn't decide which white jersey to go with so I threw them both in there but I'm pretty sure I like the white/navy the best now.

Wild - Modeled after their red alternate. Not much to really say.

Predators - I went with the skull logo and an almost cold feeling color scheme. Number font is the current sans italics and gash marks.

Untitled-1.png

I really like your presentation. Out of the three, I'm liking the Wild the best. The only one I don't care for is Nashville, but mainly the logo you used. The Panthers package is nice. Kinda looks a little Blue Jacketish. The Kings is great as well.

Orginal and Professional!! Great Job! I really like how you brought the gray and black in the Kings but you made it fit the logo they had before. I would have to agree with El_Duderino in saying the wild is the best though. I like what you did with nashville in taking that logo. I think if people start using it alot in concepts there will be alot of back talk about it like there is about the current one. (mostly because they are each good for a while but they get boring really fast.) The panthers one is probably my least favorite mainly because I dont like the two alt logos you made and I am not all there for having just the head as a logo.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Nice work! Where did you get the template?

I like the Panthers one a lot , but they look very similar to the Denver Broncos jerseys.

The cold effect really comes through and works on the Preds concept.

Im not a fan of the kings one. The colours dont look good with the current logo.

The Panthers one is sharp I must say, maybe add a bit mroe yellow into it though. Without yellow, the colours are to similar to CBJ and NYR.

I love the Wild concept. It is very classy and simple. I like it.

The preds concept isnt the best. The logo is terrible and it isnt much of a main logo, the colours are also bad.

Wow... all of them are pretty awesome.

Kings - I think this is the best one. The secondary is simple yet effective, and the fonts are great.

Panthers - I normally don't like the cookie cutter of the EDGE templates, but this might be the best application towards the template I've seen.

Wild - Classy. That's the best word for it. The white is great.

Predators - I'm not too fond of the logo, but that's not your fault obviously. I like the striping pattern a lot though.

Great job!

Wade-sig.png

GOOD JOB! I really liked the Kings, kinda going back to the days of Gretzky with those colors. Also no other team has black and white jerseys, which maks it even better.

Really liked the Panthers and the Wild. The predators i can see that maybe for an alternate.

Could you make a Stars one?? I would like to see you do some work for my team!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Welcome to the world of bi-polar: You're going to LOVE some of what I say and HATE some.

The Kings: The design is so simple yet for some reason it just ROCKS so ****ing hard. I love how it looks in Black/White/Silver and if they were real I'd really consider buying one. 9/10

The Panthers: Kind of sucks. About the only thing I like about them is the panther head, I was never a fan of the head with the tiny body. The yellow/gold piping just seems pointless and adds nothing to the design except making it look as sloppy as a druken college whore after an all night gang bang. Lose the piping and find another way to incorperate the color on the two jerseys on the left (lose the one on the right because the scheme just sucks) and you might have something. 5/10

The Wild: Simple and sweet... but a problem I have is the striping doesn't match. On the white you have the same progression of Red/Yellow/Green on the sleeves and bottom but on the green it's just totally ****ed off. Match them up and it's perfect. 8/10

The Predators: No, just no. Not a thing I like about it. The colors don't work, the logo doesn't work, the design doesn't work. I don't have any constructive criticism for this other than to scrap it and start over. 0/10

Kings: Fairly ambivalent. It's an upgrade over the current set for sure. I can't help but feel like it's missing something. I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Panthers: Lose the side panels and the gold piping and you have a winner. I'm not crazy about the head only logo (or the current one for that matter) so that would also need to be addressed.

Wild: The striping needs more consistency (as has been noted). I would also drop the alt logo and use the bear head as the main logo.

Predators: No. Just no.

That template is nice. The Kings one is the best, I think. The color scheme on the Predators is sort of boring and the logo doesn't really function well as a primary. The Wild one is nice. Nothing really jumps out on the Panthers, the logo sucks though. Nothing much really to say since its an edge concept.

Good job though, the Kings is really sharp.

These are presented quite professionally, which is always a plus, and for some reason I'm living the Wild and the Panthers jerseys here. The Kings is...meh, for me, not because of the design, but maybe the monochrome-esque colour scheme. While the preds colours are nice, that skull is silly.

I like all of this alot.

Kings: Nothing to say. Its gorgeous.

Panthers: I agree, white/navy works the best. I know it was your goal to go "Pure Edge" but I think that an orginal striping design would be better.

Wild: I'm not a fan of the circle around the bear head. I would also flip flop the green and the red on the home. But overall good job.

Preds: I like everything but the logo, which isn't your fault, and I think it'd be an upgrade.

Archived