Dallas stars concept

vicfurth

I can't say I like it that well, but yet at the same time I love it...doesn't make sense to me either...

I think I love the potential in it, but not what it is right now. I'd have to look at it for a while to make suggestions though. I like the flag logo, but it'd be better if it was original and not taken from the Texas Rangers. Still a good idea.

That is the best conversion logo I've seen on the board, I think. It works more as a secondary, I think.
Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

quality wise, good danging job :laugh:

stylewise, doesn't really grab me as being the stars, but it does accomplish what they tried to achieve with the Mooter: you know the Texas flag when you see it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It's not bad--but there would be some that would be upset at how you messed with their flag.

I had the same thought. I'm not sure Texans would go for their flag being recolored like that.

The jerseys are fine, although I think the green sleeves, especially on the white ones are a bit much.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I'm not sure Texans would go for their flag being recolored like that.

I've seen actual flags with similar colours, I'm guessing the Stars sell them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It's not bad--but there would be some that would be upset at how you messed with their flag.

I had the same thought. I'm not sure Texans would go for their flag being recolored like that.

i seen stars fans waving around similar flags, IIRC green where it's usually blue, black where it's usually red and the star is gold instead of white.  UNT does the same thing as far as recoloring the flag, only theirs is dark green where it's usually blue, and lime green where it's usually red.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i seen stars fans waving around similar flags, IIRC green where it's usually blue, black where it's usually red and the star is gold instead of white. UNT does the same thing as far as recoloring the flag, only theirs is dark green where it's usually blue, and lime green where it's usually red.

Doesn't mean some Texans don't hate it.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived