2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With less than a month before the first preseason game, has anyone heard anything about the Stars new uni's? I live here in Dallas and listen to sports talk radio all day and have not heard one hint of when they may be unvailed. So, I was just wondering if anyone else had any info.

rangersCBSig.gif

With less than a month before the first preseason game, has anyone heard anything about the Stars new uni's? I live here in Dallas and listen to sports talk radio all day and have not heard one hint of when they may be unvailed. So, I was just wondering if anyone else had any info.

According to nhllogos.blogspot.com September 14th. Don't know if that' accurate though but probably sometime around then.

According to nhllogos.blogspot.com September 14th. Don't know if that' accurate though but probably sometime around then.

Thanks for the info!

rangersCBSig.gif

There have been rumours of them putting the world "Dallas" on the front in an arch, with the players number underneath, but it's just a rumour.

gagner3.png

jerseyheader08.jpg

I detect a hint of thin white piping on the shoulders of these new Nucks threads...

Based on the font used for the date, could Vancouver be going the Buffalo / Washington route with their jersey lettering / numbering?

It looks like he's wearing a vintage blue colored practise jersey and that piping you see is that thin silver piping that goes down the sleeves of all the practise jerseys.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

jerseyheader08.jpg

I detect a hint of thin white piping on the shoulders of these new Nucks threads...

Scroll down the page of this link and you will see a canucks jersey similar to the one in the picture above. You will see what's possibly the front and a bit of the arms.

This is all I will say - I will vouch that the new Canucks primary crest will only comprise blue, silver and white. The secondary logo, however, will contain the three colours plus green. As for the jersey, I have no clue at the moment.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Ottawa sort of leak, but I doubt those are the real jerseys. The old jerseys are in the video as well and the centre ice logo is still the old one.

Where do you see anything close to a leak?

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. Those are all last years uniforms and logos. There are shots of Washington vs. Columbus in there too. Maybe that's what you're mistaking for the leak.

No, at the beginning of the video when he is stickhandling and whatnot, that's a jersey they have never worn...

UH yes they have. Do you watch hockey at all?

Is it alright if I don't watch the Sens, O Great Hockey God?

Hows this from the Canucks forum?

I've crested the logo a bit but I can't replicate the bright shiny silver of the grey. The uni itself is very simplistic, with Vintage blue, navy blue, and metallic silver. The word "Vancouver" appears over the logo on the white away uniform while the Vintage blue coloured home has "Canucks" in big letters above this logo. The example I saw had NO Shoulder logos so I can't comment on whether reports of the hockey stick is there or not but I'm being led to believe they are NOT. Outside of the gayazzed lettering the unis are awesome. In my opinion it ruins the whole damn thing and makes em look like some dumbazz designed em who doesn't or has NEVER seen hockey before in his life and thought it would be a good idea for fans of other cities to know who we are as well as out own(despite the fact the constipated orca does that good enough on it's own). Eliminate the stupid letters and the unis become the canucks all time best right off. With em they suck bubkus...(and yes that teaser of longo is authentic. The rbk collar is used on both, sorry no tie downs...9which also lends credince to no shoulder logos)

New logo...crested...minus super shiny silver metallic grey...

Official0708CanuckLogo2.jpg

S80-81-82-83_zpspmeyx5vh.png

200px-Nassau_Coliseum_logo.jpg

Ottawa sort of leak, but I doubt those are the real jerseys. The old jerseys are in the video as well and the centre ice logo is still the old one.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. Those are all last years uniforms and logos. There are shots of Washington vs. Columbus in there too. Maybe that's what you're mistaking for the leak.

No, at the beginning of the video when he is stickhandling and whatnot, that's a jersey they have never worn...

Not if your stating that the Senators have never worn a jersey that has been in use for quite some time.

-Signed, Hockey God-

Hi, how are you?

Not if your stating that the Senators have never worn a jersey that has been in use for quite some time.

-Signed, Hockey God-

Here, let me quote myself.

but I doubt those are the real jerseys

Good enough for you?

Hows this from the Canucks forum?
I've crested the logo a bit but I can't replicate the bright shiny silver of the grey. The uni itself is very simplistic, with Vintage blue, navy blue, and metallic silver. The word "Vancouver" appears over the logo on the white away uniform while the Vintage blue coloured home has "Canucks" in big letters above this logo. The example I saw had NO Shoulder logos so I can't comment on whether reports of the hockey stick is there or not but I'm being led to believe they are NOT. Outside of the gayazzed lettering the unis are awesome. In my opinion it ruins the whole damn thing and makes em look like some dumbazz designed em who doesn't or has NEVER seen hockey before in his life and thought it would be a good idea for fans of other cities to know who we are as well as out own(despite the fact the constipated orca does that good enough on it's own). Eliminate the stupid letters and the unis become the canucks all time best right off. With em they suck bubkus...(and yes that teaser of longo is authentic. The rbk collar is used on both, sorry no tie downs...9which also lends credince to no shoulder logos)

New logo...crested...minus super shiny silver metallic grey...

Official0708CanuckLogo2.jpg

Unlike last year's logo where the whale looks to be flying out of the Pacific...this whale looks like it's flying out of an ice flow or a glacier.

Archived