Mlf expansion proposal

See Red

Hey InTheEnd88, I love the design! I loved it so much that I tinkered around with it! I just thought it needed to look a little meaner, it looked a little like a Pokeman. I hope you like what I have done and it's merely just ideas that I threw on there.

http://www.sportslogos.freehomepage.com/images/wolflogo.gif

I also tried to add color into the black portion of it. I saw you also tried to do the same in several spots. It just didnt seem to work out from when I messed around with it. So I just left the fur part black. Comments? I really do love your logo.

I like it Steve-O. I couldn't get the teeth like that to look good though so that's why the teeth are similar to those of Nitroseeds, I was inspired by those. lol. And when I saw his posted, I was worried cuz' the colors are way similar and had changed them for a while, but couldn't get it to look good with any other colors.

edit: What I mean by that, since the logo is a little colorless... i was referring to the jerseys I had made up. The greenish-gray I used is a significant part of the uniform and color scheme together as is the moon color. The only other dark color I thought to use that could work was Purple and Purple didn't go with the other colors. So that's why I kept the scheme.

Also... before until I uploaded... the all black of the fur is actually supposed to be a very very dark gray, with black lines in it to add definition, sort of.  But then it all turned black... which I actually kinda like more than how it was... so... without further ado, here's the uniforms...

wolfpackage.gif

Any comments on the uniforms?

IUe6Hvh.png

All right, I dont want to sound totally critical.  First off, the color scheme and unis look sweet and work well with the nickname.  Even the logo concept is cool, except the actual logo drawn.  Try re-doing the wolf to look a little more realistic., cause the way it is comes across as a little freaky.  Try tweaking it more and see what you get.  Maybe add a couple more wolves to represent a "pack".

www.skyedesignstudios.com

I like the entire concept, especially the colors. The logo, if memory serves, seem similar in shape to that of the San Jose SabreCats. I wonder what it would look like if you made the logo much larger, similar to the SabreCats' helmets.

Nice work.

This really is an awesome logo.  I think it might need another accent logo on the Wolf head though.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like the concept behind the logo. The moon is a a nice touch but is too far to the right for my tastes. It creates an odd overall shape to the logo. With some tweaking here an there on the eyes and line weights, it'll look truly great. I like the color choices a lot.

To get the sense of a wolfpack, I'd echo the sentiments of Cward. Add some smaller silouettes of other wolf heads. I did something similar with a Crimson Herd logo I did for the NMSU contest.

You chose a nice font for the wordmark. My only complaint is the negative space created inbetween the L, F and P. It throws the whole wordmark off when I look at it at first glance. i would eliminate those areas altogether and allow the gray to fill it out.

One question for you, I've been seeing a few threads for MLF expansion logos. Excuse me for my ignorance/stupidity but what exactly is the MLF?

MLF is one of the fantasy football leagues on the Chris Creamer network.

I have since retracted my proposal for the MLF in having been named as a charter franchise for the PFA. I have also changed from the Minnesota Wolfpack to the Las Vegas Wolfpack, and have since added an alternate logo which is similar (very) to that that the Las Vegas Outlaws of the XFL wore.

alternatelogo.gif

Now, here's a remake of the jerseys with that as a sleeve logo...

jerseys3.gif

And I have also proposed to host the Championship game, and have proposed this as the logo if Las Vegas gets picked.

championship4.gif

IUe6Hvh.png

Here is a revamped version of the logo.  Although it just reeks of similarity to Nitroseeds, not by design though.  I'm looking for some help as to how to seperate it from his concept.  Also, I can't really get any more definition I attempt to put on correctly, so if anyone could help with that, it'd rock.

New Wolfpack logo

IUe6Hvh.png

first of, i really like the unis and the Rozelle bowl proposal, very nice. The logo still seems to be missing something. I think you're headed in the wrong direction with the second version. If i think of something great to fix this up, I'll give it a go, or else just suggest it here, but im not at that point yet  :;):

Definitely going the wrong way.  In fact, I'd be as bold as to say the original needs no tweaking whatsoever--I think it's a great package.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived