elliott's "30 NHL Concepts in 30 Days" series

elliott

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I love every concept in this series. You're truly an excellent concepteer.

As far as requests go, first of all, I'd like to see your caps concept too. Especially if its with the new logo/color scheme, and even more if you made an original logo.

Also, since I've come to trust you to make good concepts, I'd like to see you try your hand at my good old Red Wings. I'm sure you'll do great.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

First of all, I love every concept in this series. You're truly an excellent concepteer.

As far as requests go, first of all, I'd like to see your caps concept too. Especially if its with the new logo/color scheme, and even more if you made an original logo.

Thanks. I don't have an original logo for the caps, was planning on the 'W' shoulder logo as the primary.

Also, since I've come to trust you to make good concepts, I'd like to see you try your hand at my good old Red Wings. I'm sure you'll do great.

Yeah, the Red Wings are always hard, messin with tradition :wink2:

i'm loving the NYI one. I'd buy it if i could

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Great work on the Capitals.

For the Blues, I would like to see the trumpet on the shoulders.

no no no. although the trumpet was a good logo on a terrible jersey to say the very least, it shouldn't see the light of day. if you're doing the blues, the bluenote should be it, only. if you go new, could you still do a old school concept?

Great work on the Capitals.

For the Blues, I would like to see the trumpet on the shoulders.

no no no. although the trumpet was a good logo on a terrible jersey to say the very least, it shouldn't see the light of day. if you're doing the blues, the bluenote should be it, only. if you go new, could you still do a old school concept?

Oh, you better believe I'm going old school :P ...or at least more oldschool.

I'm digging the Isle's concept, really nice work there, my only gripe is the loss of the 4 stripes, to signify the Stanley Cups, I feel that is tradition that shouldn't be messed with for them.

The Caps one is really nice, but I would like to see more red or blue on the away, like down the sleeves and on the bottom. Other than that everything looks real nice.

Can't wait to see your Blues concept, I would love to see some old school. I also disagree with Karby, the Blues need to bring back the trumpet logo... without the ugly red though. ^_^

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

See, I really don't like the navy in our color scheme. Maybe as an accent color, but not the large swathes we have now. It's almost as bad as the red on the old home clown jerseys. But that's me.

If it was me, I'd have flipped the stripes on the sleeves to match the hem striping. If i was hellbent on a non-blue Bluenote on the home, I think going with white might be a better choice. Maybe I'd invert all of the yellow/white on the home jerseys.

Regardless, a nice old school look, though I think sacrygood's got a point about seperating the yellow & white

Sorry, just not feeling the yellow note.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived