Team Canada Hockey Concept

uniguy22

I was watching the Super Series between Canada and Russia, and I saw Team Canada wearing all black uniforms. At first I didn't even realize it was Canada playing, so that's when I decided to make a concept, and remove all the black. I used the template that Team Canada used to have before the Nike swift design, and I just removed all the black(except the shoulder logo text) and changed the number font. C&C please.

teamcanada.png

I was watching the Super Series between Canada and Russia, and I saw Team Canada wearing all black uniforms. At first I didn't even realize it was Canada playing, so that's when I decided to make a concept, and remove all the black. I used the template that Team Canada used to have before the Nike swift design, and I just removed all the black(except the shoulder logo text) and changed the number font. C&C please.

teamcanada.png

I completely love this concept and would welcome a return to red and white only. Very nice work.

zzPEfBm.png

Love it. I don't like the fact that Team Canada has black in their colour scheme as their is clearly no black on the flag, their all-black jerseys is just a shame to watch, I blame the jerseys for the reason why they tied that game.

Great job on the concept again!

I'd rather you use the alternate logo as the primary. It's more traditional than the player/leaf logo.

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Also, you should add some black but yeah only as an accent. Sure the flag has no black, but proper usage makes it easier for my eyes.

here's my team canada concept....its a lil busy...but i like it...mainly the logo...i went with the vancouver world junior logo...which i love and would love to see it as canada's main logo

the socks are a bit boring tho..and used black...but mainly as trim

Team_Canada_Concept.jpg

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

here's my team canada concept....its a lil busy...but i like it...mainly the logo...i went with the vancouver world junior logo...which i love and would love to see it as canada's main logo

Team_Canada_Concept.jpg

Make your own thread, this is someone else's not open for comparison.

2004RedSox.png

Team_Canada_Concept.jpg

Make your own thread, this is someone else's not open for comparison.

Oh I don't mind at all. I was going to let this thread fade out anyway.

Archived