"Double Jersey Stripe" Sig Series

elliott

elliott, first of all I really have enjoyed your NHL jersey concepts in the other thread.

Since you have done the Phoenix Coyotes signature, I was wondering if you could create one for both the New York Rangers (perhaps you could see how the primary one looks or the Lady Liberty alternate with its colors) and Minnesota Wild (their primary logo... the bear head)?

Wonderful job on the other teams you've created so far!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jared 222:

RaptorsJerseySig.gif

Patsox:

PatriotsJerseySig.gif

Might be all for tonight, working on the Ohio State one right now. Starting to catch up now. There will probably be a lot more requests tomorrow tho and I have school, so I might fall behind. Keep tuned in though, thanks to everyone for the positive comments and thanks for everyones patience!!! :D

A dallas stars one would be :censored:. Could you maybe share the psd? i have some assets that i would love to play with on one of these.

Its not photoshop. Its illustrator (10). Leave your email address and I'll send you a vector of one of them (any preferences, or wait til Stars?)

BTW what type of assets we talkin here?

Elliot, I take it you use a vector program.

If it's illustrator, one tip.

See that raptors one, and a few others, the corners are cut off when you stroke.

There is a setting in the stroke panel that can be changed so that it stays sharp, I haven't used ai in a while so i've forgotten.

good luck

Elliot, I take it you use a vector program.

If it's illustrator, one tip.

See that raptors one, and a few others, the corners are cut off when you stroke.

There is a setting in the stroke panel that can be changed so that it stays sharp, I haven't used ai in a while so i've forgotten.

good luck

Yeah, my bad, you have to toggle some stroke thing, I've forgotten a couple times, thanks for pointing that out though.

Basically want to echo the sentiments made towards these, they are nice and well done. If i could also just bump that Pittsburgh: Pirates, Penguins and Steelers request that'd be awesome.

And if you have the time to do a BC Lions one, i'd also appreciate that man, when you have time of course. Good work on these, once again.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Basically want to echo the sentiments made towards these, they are nice and well done. If i could also just bump that Pittsburgh: Pirates, Penguins and Steelers request that'd be awesome.

And if you have the time to do a BC Lions one, i'd also appreciate that man, when you have time of course. Good work on these, once again.

Honestly, get us some Pittsburgh love! Milwuakee Admirals aswell would be dandy as RC Cola.

Jared 222:

RaptorsJerseySig.gif

Patsox:

PatriotsJerseySig.gif

Might be all for tonight, working on the Ohio State one right now. Starting to catch up now. There will probably be a lot more requests tomorrow tho and I have school, so I might fall behind. Keep tuned in though, thanks to everyone for the positive comments and thanks for everyones patience!!! :D

Wow that raptors one looks really nice.

espnsignq8.png

koizim and E.A.R.:

NetsJerseySig.gif

Thanks a lot, man. It looks great!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived