FSU Concept

Claystation360

If you didn't like it then why did you post it? You should like it before you show it to anyone else.

Not true at all. Sure you should be a little more confident with your work, but there's projects that every designer has that he/she likes more than others and some less than others.

I think the idea is generally nice, I like what you've done with the pants. But I don't think 'too modern' is what's hurting the look of the concept, just the execution and certain things like the numbers on the shoulders, are the numbers like that because of the arrow logo pointing into it? That's a pretty cool idea, but I don't know if it'd fly...

Drop the black, way to 49er-esque.

Well first off it wasn't that I didn't like the concept by itself , I just didnt like it for a modernized look for Florida State a Football Uniform that hasn't changed much at all in 20 maybe 25 years . 2nd I had no other team I was basing it off of so whomever " seen this before " did not . & I went with so much Black because its a tribute to the Seminole nation . I was off the Vikings temp & with Charger Numbers & the FSU on the front is mostly the LSU logo just of course a F not a L . But thank you for all the input .....

#DTWD #GoJaguars

DEFINITELY the LSU "S and U"... But a very vry nice start, my friend...

Well first off it wasn't that I didn't like the concept by itself , I just didnt like it for a modernized look for Florida State a Football Uniform that hasn't changed much at all in 20 maybe 25 years . 2nd I had no other team I was basing it off of so whomever " seen this before " did not . & I went with so much Black because its a tribute to the Seminole nation . I was off the Vikings temp & with Charger Numbers & the FSU on the front is mostly the LSU logo just of course a F not a L . But thank you for all the input .....

"Fat white guys rule the world son" -TS... I should know, I'm one of 'em

Archived