NCAA Team Signature

RoscoeUA

All credit to Echo7, I have been making NCAA Team Sig's using his design. I'll be posting more as the days go by. Today I found a mistake I and will fix it in my template when I get home. I plan on getting away from just the standard two arch stripes in the middle and make a bit of a variety. Here are a few I've made so far. Remember that I plan on slightly changing it. I'm still contemplating whether or not to add the NCAA or Conference Logo on the top like the NFL log in his design. Oh well, we'll see.

LSULightBanner.png

AlabamaLightBanner.png

FloridaLightBanner.png

AlabamaLightBanner.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- I'd like to see a more unique version for each team. if youre going to copy it, copy it right! ;)

- The generic type under the logo really ruins the whole thing if you ask me....

- I would definitely include the conference logo.

SigReflect.png

- I'd like to see a more unique version for each team. if youre going to copy it, copy it right! ;)

- The generic type under the logo really ruins the whole thing if you ask me....

- I would definitely include the conference logo.

I think you're right with the standard font. I'll see what I can do. Although, he uses what appears to be the same font on quite a few of them. I'm still contemplating the conference logo.

AlabamaLightBanner.png

Archived