Denver Broncos Blue Pants Vs Steelers?

Badge Man

I love the blue with blue but I'm hoping to see them pull out the orange jerseys for the first time since 2004.
I'd like to see white jerseys and blue pants.

They don't match up. White jersey has the blue going up the side while the blue pants have orange going down the side.

It'd be a disaster.

They could always include a pair of orange pants with a navy stripe, now THAT would be AWESOME!

Orange on Orange would be awesome! Anybody want to come up with a picture of what that would be like?

Hey nice team logos sigs, where do you get them?

I love the blue with blue but I'm hoping to see them pull out the orange jerseys for the first time since 2004.

They don't match up. White jersey has the blue going up the side while the blue pants have orange going down the side.

It'd be a disaster.

They could always include a pair of orange pants with a navy stripe, now THAT would be AWESOME!

Orange on Orange would be awesome! Anybody want to come up with a picture of what that would be like?

Hey nice team logos sigs, where do you get them?

From elliot. See this thread about it: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...=52937&st=0

I absolutely love the orange jerseys, being a lifelong broncos fan, but i doubt they'll wear them since the only two times they have (2002, 2004) They lost close games to the colts and raiders respectively they where just heart breaking.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

It'd be a disaster.

Leave it to me...I have obliged. Through the miracle of "Photoshop Phantasies", your curiosity is now a (cyber)reality.

Quick and dirty it may be, but it still gives you an idea:

DENbroncoswhiteorange.jpg

A little grungier, but still:

DENbroncosallorange.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I change my mind about the orange pants....NOT BAD! Wow, I'm shocked. I was wrong, I'll admit it.

The all orange look makes me sick just looking at it. You're making me wonder what a navy jersey and orange pant combo would look like.

Paging Bucco_B!

What the :censored: you want, man?! :P (nah...just jokin'.)

The blue over orange...you don't wanna know what that looks like with a white swoosh--just trust me on that.

But the white over blue? Well...

DENbroncoswhiteblue.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 2 weeks later...
I change my mind about the orange pants....NOT BAD! Wow, I'm shocked. I was wrong, I'll admit it.

The all orange look makes me sick just looking at it. You're making me wonder what a navy jersey and orange pant combo would look like.

Paging Bucco_B!

What the :censored: you want, man?! :P (nah...just jokin'.)

The blue over orange...you don't wanna know what that looks like with a white swoosh--just trust me on that.

But the white over blue? Well...

DENbroncoswhiteblue.jpg

That looks way better than the current white ones they have now. I really like the blue.

think after the big win versus Pittsburgh they go blue on blue again vs. GB next Monday??

Yep. I think it's almost a sure thing that they will wear the blue pants again Monday night..

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf.

think after the big win versus Pittsburgh they go blue on blue again vs. GB next Monday??

Yep. I think it's almost a sure thing that they will wear the blue pants again Monday night..

They will wear them for all night home games this year (like last).

Tennessee will also be a all navy game as well.

Archived