St. Louis Rams Concept

kewp80

It seems like the Chargers and Rams have a game where they change unis and end up looking like each other. In the 80's both had royal blue as a primary color with yellow highly featured. Then the Chargers went Navy and toned down the yellow. More recently the Rams darkened their blue and went with gold. Then the chargers lightened their blue a little and made the bolts yellow, which emphasized it. They both need to pick a scheme and go with it.

I love the Rams in royal blue and yellow. Don't try to be Notre Dame.

I think the Chargers should have stayed with Navy and white bolts. What does the sky look like when it is thundering. Very dark blue to black - hence the navy. What color is lightning? White. Not yellow.

They could have gone with an alt light blue jersey and stuck with the navy helmet and pants. That would have been a sweet look.

That being said, your concept is a step in the right direction.

Everyone loves a roundel.

I like your concept. I always thought the Rams muddled up the unis with the new colors, but had a pretty nice design. This could also sport the other color pants too.

KISSwall09.jpg

Very very nice man. Very nice. I LOVE the old blue and yellow, I never really liked the new blue and gold, for starters, wherever you go you always see that the colors are screwed up. At all the stores, and all of the merchandise has this dark, ugly, gold/brown looking color, and sometimes they add 'sparkles' to try and make it look metallic.

I love the use of yellow and blue here, just love it. Nice concept man.

Those are just great!!! I like the yellow instead of the gold. Glad to see that you stuck with the navy instead of the royal blue.

Actually I lightened up the navy just a bit, but I didn't use the royal blue. The navy never really upset me, it was that damned gold. The yellow just looks way better.

Anyway, I did the concept on another computer so that's the reason for a lack up an update. Hopefully I'll get on it either tonight or tomorrow. I'll look at changing the sleeve striping cause you guys make good points about how it wouldn't fit now, and it is kinda redundant how they had it on the sleeves and the helmets.

Thanks for all the C&C guys.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I'll look at changing the sleeve striping cause you guys make good points about how it wouldn't fit now, and it is kinda redundant how they had it on the sleeves and the helmets.

Thanks for all the C&C guys.

No no no no no no no no please don't change the horns on the sleeves. They're great, and would work on most of today's unis because the way you designed them, they are a little shorter than the original.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I love these jerseys. The Rams unis now seem so...gloomy. The blue seems too dark and the gold seems too..brownish or something. Blue and yellow works awesome together, I really love these. The horns on the sleeves are very unique, and even though there are already horns on the helmet I think it works really well. Great job.

Archived