St. Louis Rams Concept

kewp80

This concept was inspired from the thread talking about the Rams always losing when they wear any other pants besides their gold ones. I say why not scrap the whole "real" gold era and go back to the uniforms we won championships with? I have lightened the current navy blue, but it's still darker than the blue in the 1999 jerseys. The biggest change is the athletic gold instead of the vegas gold (or whatever you wanna call it) they have now.

As for the design of the uniforms I put the horns back on the sleeves, with a little twist with the white stripe added in there as well. I used the current number font, which is probably the only thing I like in the current uniforms. I also brought back the pant stripes, but added the ram head logo to them as well. Also note that the only pant color present is gold, no blue, and no white.

Anyways, yadda yadda bingo bango lets get some C&C rolling :)

StLouisRams.png

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Ditto to everyone else. The sleeves are great, a fantastic way to incorporate the trademark helmet horns. I don't know if I ever liked those colors though, and personally I think their current colors are much more modern. Classic isn't bad, but these colors are a bit too 90's. (Yes I realize taht sounds like a valleygirl).

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I've always pondered this, but ultimately, I don't think the sleeve horns work anymore.

There's just no way they'd consistantly fit anymore.

Honestly, I think the Rams look great as they are.

There's plenty of possible tweaks, but I don't think any of them necessarily become an improvement.

Maybe not anymore in 2001 it didnt work but I think that the way kewp tied modern with the Rams old colors could work if it was given the chance. The horns on the sleeves look really good, especially on the white uni. I really think that this can work. I vote yes.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I like this for the following reasons:

The colors remind me of the old Rams teams going back to their days in Los Angeles (when they were consistantly good)...I always loved their old colors....I thought their new colors (the ones now) were a downgrade, especially with the use of gold...

The horn on the sleeves is an old school look as well, although modernized here...It was one of the few things that made their old uniforms unique...I think the way they are used here is awesome...

The incorporation of current logos (with old colors) is a nice touch to these uniforms...I agree with the consensus above about using a larger logo on the pants and pointing them correctly....

Overall, these are awesome and I would LOVE to see them on the field...Great job...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Don't get me wrong. I'm SUPER partial to the old blue and gold (yellow) with the horns on the sleeves and all that.

But they shouldn't go back to horns on the sleeves.

As Cyan said, why have them on the helmet AND sleeves? And as I said once...there's no way that striping pattern would fit on all the players uniforms.

Besides, I've always considered what they wear now to be a slight nod to these beauties:

deacon_jones1.jpg

YES!!!!!

I need the yellow back! I crave the yellow! The Rams just don't look as good in Old Gold. You can even darken up the blue a little bit from the bright royal that they used to use, but lighter than the blue they use now.

I don't care about sleeve horns, I just want my yellow.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

This concept was inspired from the thread talking about the Rams always losing when they wear any other pants besides their gold ones. I say why not scrap the whole "real" gold era and go back to the uniforms we won championships with? I have lightened the current navy blue, but it's still darker than the blue in the 1999 jerseys. The biggest change is the athletic gold instead of the vegas gold (or whatever you wanna call it) they have now.

As for the design of the uniforms I put the horns back on the sleeves, with a little twist with the white stripe added in there as well. I used the current number font, which is probably the only thing I like in the current uniforms. I also brought back the pant stripes, but added the ram head logo to them as well. Also note that the only pant color present is gold, no blue, and no white.

Anyways, yadda yadda bingo bango lets get some C&C rolling :)

StLouisRams.png

That's a great look but that yellow, em.., it's too bright and makes em look like the old rams. Darken the yellow, maybe a yellowish-gold and that would make the unis look better (to me that is).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Other than the backward logo on the pants, a well executed concept. I never liked these colors or the horns on the sleeves/shoulders, so I'd pass on these.

Still, you did a nice job.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

WOW, the Rams looking like...THE RAMS what a concept. Now tell that bitch in St. Louis. Excelent concept. This board is getting better and better and away from that new wave nike/falcons/kentucky/miami/bull :censored: crap!!!

GOOD WORK AND KEEP IT UP!!!

Archived