Dolphins One Win Champions T-Shirt

Badge Man

yippiy kay yay. They finally won a game. Who wants to be known as a winless team? Maybe a team that does not give a crap about playing? I still think Cameron will be FIRED at the end of the season cause if you have leads and lose those leads, it's his own damn fault...

HAHA I would do sport one of those shirts.

its a shame they couldnt' pull off the 0 win season, i would have loved to see them own both 17-0 and 0-16 records. well at least the upside is they will get McFadden in the draft.

Well if they went 0-16 they'd have to put up a fight with the Buccaneers on who owns that record. lol All thought Tampa might be entitled to it since they did lose 26 games in a row.

My new Bill Parcells inspired Miami logo was sent to the Graveyard within minutes on Monday!!! Must be an anti-Dolphins bias. It's on my blog though - if ya want to check the sig link. I'm gonna stop posting logos on this site. Most of my stuff gets deleted.

I'd probably get one of those shirts by the way. That one win meant a lot. Nice job.

My new Bill Parcells inspired Miami logo was sent to the Graveyard within minutes on Monday!!! Must be an anti-Dolphins bias. It's on my blog though - if ya want to check the sig link. I'm gonna stop posting logos on this site. Most of my stuff gets deleted.

I'd probably get one of those shirts by the way. That one win meant a lot. Nice job.

No anti-Dolphins bias. At the time, your post had no mention of the graphic only being used in your sig file.

Many of us have signature files turned off, and that made your post show up blank.

There's no point to a blank post, so it was graveyarded.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived