Miracle

paynomind

I saw it friday night. Very good flick. For the youngins who dont know the story it is an excellent introduction to the greatest sporting event/story ever.

Sure, there were some little picky historical errors, but it was a movie afterall. The charachters were well done, Russel nails Brooks dead on.

I liked it, will see it again this week, and will buy it when it comes to DVD.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Spoiler alert (for JQK)

After drug testing they end up awarding the gold to the Jamaican bobsled team (oops they were in the 88 Winter Olympics)--sorry it was Iceland--yeah that's the ticket.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

OK, OK.. no more Canadians posting smart-a$$ replys. We americans want to pretent everyone is on our side on this one.  :laugh: ;)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It really was a miracle though. I mean college kids playing NHL-calibar players and beating them. That really is a miralce. I mean Canadiens have the '72 Summit Series, we got the '80 Miracle on Ice.
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Not saying it isn't.  Just sick of having it shoved in my face during hockey games/news programs.

Meh, If we beat them in basketball in the olympics we'd rub it in their face too.

So let's wait for that day, and bide our time   :D

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Not saying it isn't. Just sick of having it shoved in my face during hockey games/news programs.

Meh, If we beat them in basketball in the olympics we'd rub it in their face too.

So let's wait for that day, and bide our time :D

2004 Olympic Baseball team.  Need I say more?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I've heard that the actor playing Ken Morrow doesn't have a beard--that could just ruin the movie for me--that's one of the images stuck in my brain from that team.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Not saying it isn't.  Just sick of having it shoved in my face during hockey games/news programs.

So let's wait for that day, and bide our time   :D

2004 Olympic Baseball team.  Need I say more?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Well if we win the gold that'd be awesome... but it'd be like the USA hockey team winning in 1980 WITHOUT the soviets in the tournament, probably wouldn't mean nearly as much.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

saw it yesterday and I gotta say for me it slipped past Slap Shot as the greatest hockey movie ever. No I take that back there are as equally great because one was a comedy and the other a sort-of-drama. Slap Shot best funny hockey movie, Miracle best not funny hockey movie

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived