Korbyn's Dallas Stars Concepts

Korbyn

*** NEW JERSEY SET - PAGE 2 *** FEBUARY 1ST ***

*** SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW JERSEY SET *** JANUARY 23rd ***

*** SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW JERSEY SET *** JANUARY 18th ***

Since I have so many Stars concepts I have decided to dedicate a whole thread to them

Well this isn't my first Stars concept by any means, but none the less I do like it. I pretty much used the Vintage Sabres design, and played around with it on MS Paint.

C & C ??

StarsConcept3.jpg

Scroll Down For White Star

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

That concept looks really, really nice. It's traditional, yet fits the time now. The colors also are in the right place and the striping and yoke is perfectly excecuted in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

Oh and props on the avatar, too. That's a great one! Mr. Bean rocks!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Would not work in the NHL, cuz the home is not black, red or blue.

I like it. The Stars do not need black in their scheeme. this is a classic design that teams don't want to use anymore...two colors and basic stripping. Looks good.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like it. The Stars do not need black in their scheeme. this is a classic design that teams don't want to use anymore...two colors and basic stripping. Looks good.

I wouldn't wanna see any NHL player strip down to their basics.

That aside, thank you for showing a Stars concept without black, I think it always looks better. What about trying a white star on the home? Every Stars concept I see has the green star on the home and I know it's the primary but I think a white star would do wonders for breaking up the green there

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I wouldn't wanna see any NHL player strip down to their basics.

That aside, thank you for showing a Stars concept without black, I think it always looks better. What about trying a white star on the home? Every Stars concept I see has the green star on the home and I know it's the primary but I think a white star would do wonders for breaking up the green there

I hate the black in the Stars jersey that is why their is NO black in this one.

Here is what it looks like with the white Star.

starsconcept3485.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

If it's not representing an A, I see no reason why the top of the star shouldn't connect to the rest of it.

stars have always done it that way... including when they used that logo in minnesota, as early as the 91 cup run.

my not-so-well-recieved theory is that it's a double meaning... an A, and a north-pointing compass.

If it's not representing an A, I see no reason why the top of the star shouldn't connect to the rest of it.

stars have always done it that way... including when they used that logo in minnesota, as early as the 91 cup run.

my not-so-well-recieved theory is that it's a double meaning... an A, and a north-pointing compass.

exactley

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived