We all love the ABA contest

Alphabet Man

Enter as many times as you like, SMS costs 55c/min higher from pay phones.

so can we really enter as many times as we like? i dont know if this is a joke or not, since i don't see how pay phones play into this contest. hope i'm not making myself look dumb.

I think this is like the time he submitted his Fantasy Soccer Lineup in the format of a Cricket batting order.

philly.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could have made the Utah Zebrazz! :P

Or would it be Zzebrazz? :huh:

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

so can we really enter as many times as we like? i dont know if this is a joke or not, since i don't see how pay phones play into this contest. hope i'm not making myself look dumb.

I don't mind if people enter more than once, but put a number say your second entry so put 2 on the end of the subject line.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I don't mind if people enter more than once, but put a number say your second entry so put 2 on the end of the subject line.

ok thanks

I see! I am going to have to cook up another one based on this new rule. *to the concept kitchen*

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That wouldn't have kept in the spirit of the ABA. The team is the Hubbard-Girard-Warren-Lima Raging Krunk Zebraz not by design, but because the team's owner couldn't string along (and eventually, stiff) a single local high school's athletic department for the rent for an entire season, thereby necessitating that he use four different gyms for the team - one each in Hubbard, Girard, Warren, and Lima, Ohio.

nav-logo.png

That wouldn't have kept in the spirit of the ABA. The team is the Hubbard-Girard-Warren-Lima Raging Krunk Zebraz not by design, but because the team's owner couldn't string along (and eventually, stiff) a single local high school's athletic department for the rent for an entire season, thereby necessitating that he use four different gyms for the team - one each in Hubbard, Girard, Warren, and Lima, Ohio.

He could string together four gymnasiums in Utah as well and cut down the name for merchandising purposes.

Although, Utah Zebrazz is more of a WNBA name...

2. zizz

"Dude, I totally zizzed that chick last night!"

And let me offer up "Kalamazoo Razzamatazz" for whomever wants to make a design for it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived