Shaquille O'Neal Through the Years

rmackman

With Shaq heading to Phoenix, I'd like to do a photo montage of him in every jersey he's ever played in while in the NBA. I wonder if it's possible. Let's see what we can do. Good luck Shaq & thanks for the memories in Miami. Hopefully one day our rafters at the American Airlines Arena will have #32, #33, and #3 all lined up next to each other (and take down that stupid Michael Jordan #23 and Dan Marino's #13 because they don't belong in that arena!).

THE MIAMI HEAT YEARS

t1_ben.wallace.jpg

12233289.jpg

Shaquille-ONeal-Dwyane-Wade---Heat---Group-Shot-Photograph-C11813165.jpeg

20051211NBAMiamiHeatShaquilleONealwp.jpg

nba_g_oneal2_400.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS YEARS

35314579.jpg

30812176.jpg

34173763.jpg

24414289.jpg

shaq_auto_99_autographics.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

THE ORLANDO MAGIC YEARS

shaq13_lg-01.jpg

03F.jpg

shaq10_lg-01.jpg

spacer.png

I think I've done pretty well so far. From here on out if anyone wants to do warmups, USA jerseys, or All-Star jerseys...go for it! =)

Here's a head start:

shaq03_lg-01.jpg

shaq04_lg-01.jpg

shaq07_lg-01.jpg

spacer.png

THE PHOENIX SUNS YEARS

080207_shaq_intense.jpg

spacer.png

e72567jrk9v.jpg

Shaq's first venture into rap....and I do believe this tape exists somewhere in my house

Can we rock? What's up doc? Can we rock? What's up doc? Ha...that was so bad.

Wasn't Shaq Diesel his first rap album? I remember my brother owning that album.

ShaqDiesel.jpg

Nevermind...just looked it up, and "Can We Rock" was a single on that record.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

e72567jrk9v.jpg

Shaq's first venture into rap....and I do believe this tape exists somewhere in my house

Can we rock? What's up doc? Can we rock? What's up doc? Ha...that was so bad.

Wasn't Shaq Diesel his first rap album? I remember my brother owning that album.

ShaqDiesel.jpg

Nevermind...just looked it up, and "Can We Rock" was a single on that record.

I have that one!

Even though I was one or two when it came out.

I bought it at a used record store. haha.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived