Springfield Isotopes

kewp80

Still not done with the UFOs, but decided to take a break from them and show you my concept for the next team in my fantasy baseball league. The Springfield Isotopes, obviously the team name was influenced from The Simpson's.

I have two versions of the logo below, one with a wordmark and one without. Lots of influence from the Californa League's Modesto Nuts.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

isotopes.png

isotopes2.png

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Awesome. I think the wordmark is blocking too much of the logo, try to seperate them more (maybe totally not even touching with the baseball face just above it?)

Also, the font could be a bit more sci-fi-ish. Its a very classy and well executed wordmark, it just doesn't go perfectly with the name.

Last tiny detail is u might wanna stop the lower-right grey swoosh (electron?) a tad earlier cuz now it ooks like its going up his nose.

I absolutly love this idea and execution by the way!

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Looks like he's shooting a snot rocket out of his nose.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The only idea I could think of was to make the particles orbiting have an extra halo around them to suggest they're crackling with energy.

Other than that it looks like the Cincinnati Reds' meaner brother. Nice one.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived