New Jersey Devils Concept

ericjjyy

it's alright. But it seems naked.

I would say it's a downgrade.

Seriously? Do you really need to quote someone else's reply and then write nothing, seems like your just post-padding to me. <_<

Yeah, I've noticed he's been doing that a lot lately.

Concept: Way to plain, although a black jersey might make it look a little better, I still say it needs something.

Seriously? Do you really need to quote someone else's reply and then write nothing, seems like your just post-padding to me. <_<

Yeah, I've noticed he's been doing that a lot lately.

Concept: Way to plain, although a black jersey might make it look a little better, I still say it needs something.

Yeah, if you are trying to run up your post count, at least say "Wow, amazing" like you usually do.

As for the concept...it's not really a concept. I realize, ericjiyy, that you are new here - but this seems kind of pointless to me. It's just that it's really, really minimalist. And it's fine that you took a shot in the dark or whatever that cliche is ^_^ and posted your first concept. But as you look at all the other designers here you will get more inspiration.

So photoshop, huh - does that mean a mac, with illustrator? If you are interested in designing stuff you might want to use that.

On the Dallas Stars boards everyone on there, including me, tends to do that. Sorry I guess I just picked up a bad habit.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

On the Dallas Stars boards everyone on there, including me, tends to do that. Sorry I guess I just picked up a bad habit.

Honestly, I have seen that a lot of other places. I think post-padding is frowned on here more than usual though and that is considered post-padding. Although honestly I didn't get it until your last post.

What is wrong with you? Seriously, do you go out of your way to piss people off? Don't post pad. It's even more annoying than when you lose your :censored: over every concept that you see (regardless of how good it is).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

What is wrong with you? Seriously, do you go out of your way to piss people off? Don't post pad. It's even more annoying than when you lose your :censored: over every concept that you see (regardless of how good it is).

We have already dealt with it

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

We have already dealt with it

^ Post pad!

Archived