Sports Illustrated Launches SI Vault

footballfiji

It has the ads? Great! I read about this in Monday's Times and forgot to check back. This sounds incredible.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wow...I can reread that article from 1994 that made up the rest of the season after the strike and had the Cubs and Red Sox playing in the world series!

I still remember that 14 years later.

Wow...I can reread that article from 1994 that made up the rest of the season after the strike and had the Cubs and Red Sox playing in the world series!

I remember that article as well -- I believe they also had Matt Williams breaking Roger Maris' home run record.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I remember that article as well -- I believe they also had Matt Williams breaking Roger Maris' home run record.

You may be right...if I remember right...him and albert belle had 40+ home runs when the strike happened. I wanna say Belle had 50.

You may be right...if I remember right...him and albert belle had 40+ home runs when the strike happened. I wanna say Belle had 50.

Belle had 36 in 1994. He hit 50 in 144 games in 1995. There is no doubt in my mind he was on 'roids when he did it.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Archived