NHL Redesign

MattMilone

So I'm taking a dive into the NHL, and first up is the Nashville Predators. I've always thought the primary was little too busy, so I remade it with a few tweaks here and there to make it "cleaner." Also, dropped the yellow and silver, and used the light blue as the secondary. Tried to create a really clean and simple design that still reflects the speed and power of a well, predator. Enjoy, and C&C please.

Predators_uniform.jpg

I actually like this a lot.

Only, I'd put that little gap, like between the shoulder stripes, in between the bottom stripes as well.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I really like this, the simplified logo is a HUGE improvement. I like the simplicity of having a two-colored logo (three if you count white), rather than that horrid current logo that the Preds have.

The only thing that I could see needs improvement is the fang; it seems a little dull, sharpen it up a bit and you've got a winner.

You've instantly made the Preds go from the NHL's worst dressed team to the NHL's best dressed team. Good work! I don't really like the curve on the light blue stripe at the bottom of the jersey. My suggestion would be to keep that stripe parallel to the darker one. But as I mentioned before, I really like the jersey. As for infringing on Thrahers' territory with the light blue, I disagree. Those two teams hardly ever play against one another and that would bring up the total of teams using light blue in the NHL up to only 2. (3 if you count the Avs blue which is a bit darker)

Do you have any pants or socks to go with this jersey?

thecatch.jpg

The Predators would be one 'sharp' team.

Nice work here, the blue looks real good on the Predators and the lack of baby puke yellow is a big improvement. Only thing is the logo looks a little big on the jersey.

Can't wait to see the rest of the redesigns.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Agree with LEWJ that the gap between the stripes needs to be there on the bottom to match the ones on the shoulders. Also, I wouldn't sharpen the fang. Having it slightly rounded makes it look more realistic.

VERY NICE!! Best preds redesign I have ever seen! I like that you went with the blues that the preds have been leaning slightly away from since the RBK edge's came. It would probably look pretty good in the sabres jersey template too.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

So I'm taking a dive into the NHL, and first up is the Nashville Predators. I've always thought the primary was little too busy, so I remade it with a few tweaks here and there to make it "cleaner." Also, dropped the yellow and silver, and used the light blue as the secondary. Tried to create a really clean and simple design that still reflects the speed and power of a well, predator. Enjoy, and C&C please.

Predators_uniform.jpg

This is very nice. Only change i'd recommend is probably putting the blue triangle thing behind the logo, on the white jersey, and using the actual 'steel blue' color, instead of the light blue color you have. But this is great!

espnsignq8.png

wow- coming from a Preds fan, that's not bad.

only thing is the away jersey would need a little more color, like the triangle, as stated before.

maybe a shoulder patch too? :D

great work.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

This is very, very nice. You've simplified the logo and the look into something unique and nice. I must disagree with Dennis's comment that it'd be infringing on the Thrasher's look. I think it stands out on its own, and is more of a metallic blue than a "light" blue.

philly.png

Archived