Nathan Gerbe Wallpaper

SG30

shaq.png

it's amazing! thank you so much!

(**)

Even with Shaquille O'Neal spelled incorrectly?

omg i didn't even notice that... i knew something seemed a little off... wow i feel like an idiot. thanks for telling me. i know i didn't make it, but i still feel dumb for not realizing :-/

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I'll have hopefully all the ones requested up to this point done and posted tomorrow night, and the O'Neal one fixed. I feel AWFUL about that and totally stupid. I know very very little about basketball, but still I should at least know how to spell Shaq's name.

I'll have hopefully all the ones requested up to this point done and posted tomorrow night, and the O'Neal one fixed. I feel AWFUL about that and totally stupid. I know very very little about basketball, but still I should at least know how to spell Shaq's name.

its fine!! it's not your fault. it's a really great wallpaper. you don't have to fix it so soon if you don't have time or anything like that... it's no big deal.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I didn't get to as many as I hoped to tonight...I've got so much school work with exams, homework and projects getting piled on, so here's what I have so far. Updated Shaq as well.

mantle.png

williams.png

hardys.png(I kinda guessed on the color, if its wrong I'll gladly fix it.:))

shaq-1.png

Thanks a lot. It looks great.

I thought about the color thing yesterday but it looks good.

I think im gonna mess with it in paint and see how it looks with green and white stripes.

This is definately the coolest wallpaper i've ever had. (Just a little biased :D )

newsig.png

Sig By Viper

I didn't get to as many as I hoped to tonight...I've got so much school work with exams, homework and projects getting piled on, so here's what I have so far. Updated Shaq as well.

mantle.png

williams.png

hardys.png(I kinda guessed on the color, if its wrong I'll gladly fix it.:))

shaq-1.png

Those are beauties!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!! :D

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived