New Jersey Devils

MattMilone

This may seem pretty straight forward, because it is. I didn't want to ruin that nice classic Devils look to much: yet I changed the primary? I know, perhaps a really dumb change, but I think it's for the better. First I dropped the circle behind the NJ, it just didn't seem to belong. Then I simply inverted the colors. Go to town, I heart C&C, please give me some. Thanks, and here's the concept:

Devils_Home.png

Devils_Away.png

C&C Please!

Good job for thinking outside of the box. This is a VERY clean concept aswell!

However, I am not a fan of the logo you used. The devils uniforms are one of those ones that are very hard to change. GFB is the one person that I have seen successfully redesign the NJ Devils. I like how you are thinking, I just don't think it works.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

these look really good. i think the circle is out of place right now and i think what you did with the logo is a great change. btw what program are you using to do these jerseys? is it on the internet or is it something on illistrator?

I use Photoshop CS3 for the designs, but I keep them in vector format through Illustrator.

As for the chest numbers, I actually agree after coming back to this a few days later. It seems out of place. Working on an update now. Thanks guys and gals, keep it comin'.

Archived