Why don't links work on this site?

ironbrigade

Geocities-You can drag the link to the address bar, you can (here's what I do) click on the link & press 'Enter' when the link is highlighted.

Angelfire-You should only need to click the link.

Tripod-You must drag the link to the address bar, or you'll get the 'Image hosted by Tripod' picture.

Freewebs-Same as Tripod, except it will link back here if you just click on it.

Everything else you should only need to click the link to see our fab creations.

Hope this helps.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I tend to ignore concepts that have "c&p" listed with the link. Make a damn HTML page displaying your concept, and everyone can enjoy it without this question poping up every 2 weeks.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

We need to face it that nobody reads the TFAQ

I'm hurt.

Number 9 in the TFAQ talks about links to Geociites and others. I would like to think that most people at least read it once, if nothing else, just becasue it's mentioned at the top of the board.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

hey hockey gator, long time no post. Good to have you back.

ironbragade i use to have your problem with the tripod and such, but i (for an imac at least) copy the link to the clipboard then paste it on a seperate page. That works for the tripod stuff and freewebs, anything things else is either a direct link for me or a copy and paste.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Check out Photobucket, concept makers.

It's truly a wonderful thing.

--Eriq.

Thanks for the tip. This is exactly the kind of tip that makes a community good to be a part of.

I currently use Ranchoweb.com and I get 1MB for $10 a year. I use it to post images in my posts so you don't have to click on anything, host my avatars and run the odd ebay auction.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I see no need to make an extra web page just to show a concept when all you need to do is know how to view it. This should be in the TFAQ page.

Agreed-

Having said that I have looked into photobucket--maybe I'll try it--but then I've never had bandwidth problems using angelfire--but I'm not exactly hosting a lot of stuff either.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived