L.a. kings concept

vicfurth

Wow, that's a pretty good look.  Two things I don't like, though:

- The "LA Kings" along the bottom.  Their current "Los Angeles" is a stretch already, this would make it worse.

- The arched name looks out of place, with that stripe going straight across there.  Then again, that seems ok, too. I dunno.

Otherwise, I'd rather see a single logo (the crown) on both jerseys, but the king logo looks quite nice on that white jersey.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Did you try outlining it in white? That's a tried-and-true technique for logos on a dark jersey. The crown as you have it now could benefit from that, as well.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like both concepts, although I think both could use a little altering... The color scheme of course is great, and the stripe patterning is fine...

I would get rid of the "LA Kings" at the bottom of the uniforms... also, instead of using the King face on one and the crown on the other, I think you should try and combine the two... perhaps merge the two so that the Crown is behind the King's head.... I would toy around with that sorta thing and see what you come up with.

Other than that, solid work. Good stuff.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Yeah I would remove the script at the bottom too its the one thing I dont like about their actual current jerseys I dont think that style looks good at all. Otherwise its a perrty good concept.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Extremely well done NU, I love the stripes.  Two thumbs up!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like it! I like the X-line logo, and I think it goes well with the colour scheme. Good job vic. If there was anything I'd do to make it better, it's already been said... get rid of the LA KINGS script.

Excellent.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

vic...i really look forward to your concepts, you have improved so much in the last couple months.  i really enjoy this one as well, except for the curved nameplate on the back....it just looks odd to me.

btw, their x-line is of the lion in sunglasses holding the hockey stick (like a coat-of-arms).

i would buy the white jersey in a heartbeat!

i really enjoy this one as well, except for the curved nameplate on the back....it just looks odd to me.

<_< It's like a crown... Sort of...

P.S. It's my first post on the new-and-improved board. I now go to watch racing.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I love this look. I quite prefer it over the real ones with purple.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived