NHL2009 Rebranding Part I

MattMilone

As some may recall, I began a rebrand of the NHL, starting with the Preds. I also threw out a couple other concepts, Jersey, Columbus, but never got around to fixing some issues with each due to school and work. So, I went back and made some changes based on the C&C from previous. So I shall (re)present the 2008-2009 Nashville Predators:

NashvillePredators_Logo.png

NashvillePredators_Homev1.png

NashvillePredators_Awayv1.png

C&C please. It is most appreciated!

EDIT - On a side, I apologize for adding the East Conference logo, during edits I'll replace it. I was running off conventional logic (Nashville is in Tennessee for Christ's sake) and forgot they are actually in the west. I am a silly goose.

I think these are perfect. The striping is simple yet modern which meshes well together. Colors are great better than mustard. No critiques. Great Job.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I really like it as well, the only thing I don't love about it is that the sleeve numbers seem either too low or too big (maybe a little of both). But other that the those are awesome.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

works for me. however:

possibly some silver back into it like they have now?

the logo seems like its missing something? maybe some of that silver as a 2nd trim around the light blue would work?

also, where are the helmet and socks? socks matter, yo.

oh and, on your template, switch the team logo with the conference logo, since the team is really the topic at hand it should be central, no?

go.

Much, much better than what they've currently got. I kind of wish they could find a better logo, but then I look at the San Jose Sabercats and realize it could be worse. But yeah, very well done.

it's very well done, but i honestly think it's missing a warm color. 2-tone blue alone should be left to teams with an icey-name or theme... even the titans have red to warm up their color scheme a tad.

i think a few yellow highlights would go a long way with this concept.

it's very well done, but i honestly think it's missing a warm color. 2-tone blue alone should be left to teams with an icey-name or theme... even the titans have red to warm up their color scheme a tad.

I agree with Cole. The styling is dead-on great. But it needs a bit of yellow.

I also agree that the sleeve numbers are a little too big.

All minor issues in my opinion. I think these are a great piece of work.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I agree with Cole. The styling is dead-on great. But it needs a bit of yellow.

I also agree that the sleeve numbers are a little too big.

All minor issues in my opinion. I think these are a great piece of work.

i think the yellow could even be as minimal as the number outline and the outline on the logo... it wouldn't change the overall jersey, or even a logoless/nameless template you'd see in wreck leagues... but it would make the on-ice product look nicer to me.

I agree that a brighter colour, when used minimally, could accent these shades of blue even more. This is very well done. I would probably rather ditch the triangle on the crest for the away, though.

Wade-sig.png

I think this is a big upgrade for sure, but I can't help but feel like I miss the yellow.

Maybe instead of the light blue try a silver/grey.

Don't get me wrong this is cool, I'm just not feeling double blue for some reason.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived