Virginia Tech Football Concept

LEWJ

For this concept, I've obviously went with tradition.

I went with a jersey set similar to what the Hokies wore in the '60s, Frank Beamer's playing days (jersey on far left.)

This set it also very similar to this jersey.

I chose to go this route with the jerseys because a lot of people were stating how much they liked this jersey.

(I also added a rememberance ribbon, that could work as a permanent fixture, tell me what you think).

So here it is (Pants are iinterchangeable):

VTSET_CCSLC3.png

Here it is with orange sleeve numbers.

Here it is with dropshadow numbers, I added a drop shadow because I liked the effect it has on the jersey Mike Vick is wearing here.

Here it is with a white facemask.

C&C pretty please.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

these look great. mix-n-match pants would be perfect here to add a little parody. All thats left is an orange alt:)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Great set so far...I really like these.

What would a white facemask look like, just to throw a shout out to the Jim Druckenmiller days (my favorite VT uniforms, ever)?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

As a VT grad and avid fan, I would LOVE to see them wear something like this! I have to admit that I liked the fact we went with something new and different but it has definitely worn off and I think it's time for another change. I also like that you kept the maroon facemask with the old stripes that used to be on the helmet. I never liked the white facemask. Excellent work!

Great set so far...I really like these.

What would a white facemask look like, just to throw a shout out to the Jim Druckenmiller days (my favorite VT uniforms, ever)?

Here it is with a white facemask.
I would respect VT so much more when we played them if they wore these. ^_^

Really nice job; I have no major complaints.

How bout minor complaints? :P

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I love to hear this stuff after spending a good amount of time on a concept.

And I'm guessing the permanent addition of the rememberance ribbon doesn't look too bad?

It was originally on the left chest (player's right chest), but then I realized it should be over the heart, like most rememberance patches (that's the reason the Nike logo is on the left side (player's right).

And how bout the placement of the ACC logo? Is it required to be on the uniform? 'Cause that's the only reason I put it there.

I tried to make this as realistic as possible.

LEWJ,

The ACC logo would usually go on the jersey itself, next to the Nike logo or ribbon.

I actually like the white facemask in the concept, but in reality the maroon would probably look better. Any chance the sleeve number colors can be reversed on both, so the numbers are orange? B)

LEWJ,

The ACC logo would usually go on the jersey itself, next to the Nike logo or ribbon.

I actually like the white facemask in the concept, but in reality the maroon would probably look better. Any chance the sleeve number colors can be reversed on both, so the numbers are orange? B)

Yea I realize it usually goes on the jersey, but I wanted to keep it less cluttered. I thought about putting the ribbon on the pants (to make room for the ACC logo), but that would kinda defeat the purpose [of being over the heart].

And I'm a big big fan of concistency when it comes to uniform sets, and to me the orange numbers never looked right on the sleeves because of the inconsistency.

I will make up a version with orange sleeve numbers, just for you though :P .

Thanks, man ^_^

I like the drop shadow as my favorite, but the others look good.

Again, good job with these, LEWJ, and thanks for changing it per request.

Thanks, man ^_^

I like the drop shadow as my favorite, but the others look good.

Again, good job with these, LEWJ, and thanks for changing it per request.

Thanks man 'preciate the positive feedback.

No problem man.

Not bad. I think the pants should be flipped though, maroon with white jersey, white with maroon jersey. There seems to be just a bit too much going on. I think the numbers could work with no outline at all, and the contrasting sleeve cuffs aren't needed. I would make them the same color as the jersey. Other than those two things, it looks great.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Not bad. I think the pants should be flipped though, maroon with white jersey, white with maroon jersey. There seems to be just a bit too much going on. I think the numbers could work with no outline at all, and the contrasting sleeve cuffs aren't needed. I would make them the same color as the jersey. Other than those two things, it looks great.

Yea I originally just had white pants and I put them next to the white jersey because I really like the white on white look (especially because I've seen this "white out" jersey.

But then I later added maroon pants, so I just put em next to the maroon jersey, but the pants are interchangeable.

I'd probably make the primary home jersey the maroon with white pants, like you said.

top notch work on these...great design. VT would look better with these.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived