Texas Longhorns Football

mania

I think they look sweet but I think there would be chaos if they actually wore them on the field. Good concept but just not for Texas.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I mean no offense but have to agree that this look, while ok, is not for Texas. They have such clean, classic unis and no need for swirly pants stripes. I don't mean to overstate it, but seeing Texas come on the field in such ultramodern unis could only herald the coming of the Apolcalypse. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

No black!

Preach! I'm not feeling any of the black in the home and away unis...keep em traditional.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Nice concept, only one problem.......... The interlocking "UT" actually is a Tennessee logo. They use it on their baseball team hats.

Someone had better tell the University of Texas, then.

http://www.utexas.edu/visualguidelines/vg_utlogos.html

And as I've said before, this was more about playing with the template, and less a suggestion for Texas to use a Nike template. :)

Nice concept, only one problem.......... The interlocking "UT" actually is a Tennessee logo. They use it on their baseball team hats.

Someone had better tell the University of Texas, then.

http://www.utexas.edu/visualguidelines/vg_utlogos.html

And as I've said before, this was more about playing with the template, and less a suggestion for Texas to use a Nike template. :)

The T is a bit different than the one Texas uses, although still very similar.

499550.jpg

Archived