A decent ABA logo!

JaMike81

If you put on 3D glasses and stare at it long enough, you'll see a dolphin skating a halfpipe.

I see a sailboat.

I see a schooner.

Ha ha ha ha. You dumb bastard. It's not a schooner... it's a sailboat.

A schooner IS a sailboat stupid head!

THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY!!! Look - over there - IT'S JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If you put on 3D glasses and stare at it long enough, you'll see a dolphin skating a halfpipe.

I see a sailboat.

I see a schooner.

Did I miss some pop-culture phenomenon? I remember seeing this exact discussion in another thread.

I see a sailboat.

I see a schooner.

Did I miss some pop-culture phenomenon? I remember seeing this exact discussion in another thread.

That kid is back on the escalator again!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I see a sailboat.

I see a schooner.

But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboards. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

I see a sailboat.

I see a schooner.

But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboards. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Let me give you a little secret, okay?... THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS AN A**HOLE!!

6uXNWAo.png

I see a sailboat.

I see a schooner.

That guy? He tried to screw me in a very uncomfortable place...

I see a sailboat.

I see a schooner.

That guy? He tried to screw me in a very uncomfortable place...

You know, I think you ought to get him some help. He seems to be really hung up on super heroes' sex organs.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm not even going to acknowledge the quote orgy going on above me...the logo is way too busy. The owl head is nice, so hopefully that's what they go with as a primary. The wings dwarf the rest of the piece, the skyline is almost lost, and why must there always be a basketball in all basketball logos?!

No, they're blinking.

But MAN that is a busy logo. And the wordmark seems too simplified/faux-retro on purpose. The owl head's pretty decent tho. Still, not good.

That text resembles the Toledo Storm logo (ECHL).... If you're gonna "Borrow" artwork... don't pick the logo voted "Worst of all-time" !!!

franchise.jpg

The owl head would be pretty good on its own, but the odd-looking wings, basketball, and wordmark all clutter it up. And it's a pretty big stretch to say that Winston-Salem has a skyline. It has a giant phallus, and that's about it.

That logo could give someone a seizure.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived