New York Rangers Concepts

puckcool22

What do you think of these jerseys?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do you guys think of this concept. I wanted the rangers to have a new look, but stay with a classy uniform, nothing radical. I was inspired by football and basketball striping patterns. Also that sheild is the Rangers identity, it even has the words Rangers in diagonal, it should be on their chest.

comments or just vote

rangers6.gif

signature.gif

I like 'em, but I also have to agree that the single-colored numbers on the sleeves should be altered.

Also, I might look into using a grey/or silver... just something about the red/white/blue patterning just looks really plain to me...

But then again, I'm a sucker for silver.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

If it was a new team it would be good but the Rangers jersys are untochable and do not look good with the shield logo, maybe as an alternate it would be good, because they do look nice.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

does anyone think this is good enough to replace the current alternate, i think that was what i was thinking in the beggining. I think this would be a good way to use the sheild, but stay with the rangers color scheme, not navy and silver.

signature.gif

Do these concepts really make that much of a difference? I know a lot of people spend quite a bit of time on them but a lot of them don't seem to different then the actual current jerseys. What ever happened to "extreme changes"?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Ok, whatever. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't like it much at all. Then again, I think the current alt, and especially the liberty logo, are great.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Ok, whatever.  :rolleyes:

What's this comment for?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think it's a good look. It updates the design while keeping with the Rangers' traditional look.

Bs, It is a 'safe' concept, but not everything needs to be outrageous. If he went crazy with it, all the traditionalist would attack it as sacrilige or something.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Bs, It is a 'safe' concept, but not everything needs to be outrageous. If he went crazy with it, all the traditionalist would attack it as sacrilige or something.

Yes I know "safe" or "simple" concepts are great but I'm just not seeing that many extreme make over's anymore. I'm not putting his design down but simply asking a question.

Retired Number's To Come

I think these are better than the liberty alternates.

I would never want to see the current home/road jerseys replaced, but these are pretty solid.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived