Logo Quickie: Usfl's Michigan Panthers

nitroseed

Lookin' good! Great job!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*recolors* *adds a tuft of hair at the base of the neck* *sends to Charlotte Bobcats*

Ironically, the designer of the Charlotte Bobcats logo told me himself that the Bobcats' logo design was partly inspired by the Michigan Panthers logo.

I have to agree though - I like this better for the Bobcats...providing that it be modified to look more like a Bobcat, and less like a Panther.

This design is great, but I too think that the original colors (Royal Plum 505 C, Champagne Silver 452 C, and Light Blue 279 C) still work today.

That is so nice...and, I'm so jealous that you can do that as easily as I can brush my teeth...

Pantone, so how long does it take you to brush your teeth? Better see your dentist!

I'm a serial flosser...very picky about my teeth!

:grin:

Absolutely outstanding. Great colors, great update.

Love that champagne silver so much, I kept it in the color scheme for my own Cleveland Zephyrs/Steamers

Welcome to DrunjFlix

OK, someone had to say it:

I don't like it. Plum and Champaigne? What is this, a baby shower? I don't like that color set.

The artwork is well done, Nitro.. I appreciate the effort.

I don't care of the blue boxes that randomly dot down his neck. What is he, part snake?

Anyway, nice job, but i dont much like what you had to start with.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

If you decide the put it on helmet what color would you use I think silver or blackwill work best personally.

I'd keep it exactly how they had it in the USFL. :) Except for the panther head going all the way to the base of the helmet.

mich-panthers-helmet.gif

Archived