Red Wings Modernization

Bailz

I love a concept that is out there but ths, ughhh, a little to out there for me. Everthing seems so forced and is a jersey that you would find on Disney's Robots.

Kor - Disney, Ouch!!! I can't say I disagree totally with that...

Evander - cheers, your's too!!!

I love a concept that is out there but ths, ughhh, a little to out there for me. Everthing seems so forced and is a jersey that you would find on Disney's Robots.

Off topic but Robots was a Fox film not Disney...

Anyways I really like the concept since it's just fun, I wish other people would step out and do stuff that just fun.

Off topic but Robots was a Fox film not Disney...

Anyways I really like the concept since it's just fun, I wish other people would step out and do stuff that just fun.

He got the point.

soeaking of which, has anyone ever seen the hockey jerseys at disney?

dsp_gymbodisneystartrek_009.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

what are these?

Those two? No. But I liked the one with Pluto on it that was orange and had K9 for a number or the one with Grumpy that had the number I think 37, and was for Miners.

As for the design. It made me laugh and that's a good thing. It's so far out there that it works.

PICT0003.jpg

what are these?

Those two? No. But I liked the one with Pluto on it that was orange and had K9 for a number or the one with Grumpy that had the number I think 37, and was for Miners.

As for the design. It made me laugh and that's a good thing. It's so far out there that it works.

I have a Grumpy jersey.

The Grumpy Rage :evil:

PICT0003.jpg

what are these?

I have a Grumpy Miners jersey. I also have a Mickey jersey that is on a game-weight old red and black sabres jersey. It has a bad-ass looking mickey in 3/4 profile in white, silver, black and red, just like the old Sabres goat-head logo. Mickey number is 28. They usually use the year the character first appeared as the jersey number (ie: 28 for Mickey, 37 for Grumpy, etc.).

EDIT: Actually, I found a copy of the Mickey jersey on my computer:

mickey_jersey.jpg

Archived