New Iowa State basketball uniforms

HelluvaDesigner

To go along with the rebranding of everything else, someone found pictures of Iowa State's new basketball uniforms (just the home ones).

Really nothing going on. Almost all white, kinda like a practice jersey, with really large text and an awkwardly-low-placed logo. And where's the gold?

n16931105_37891593_1829_medium.jpg

n16931105_37891590_9004_medium.jpg

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva... designeer?

teams_signature.jpg

To go along with the rebranding of everything else, someone found pictures of Iowa State's new basketball uniforms (just the home ones).

Really nothing going on. Almost all white, kinda like a practice jersey, with really large text and an awkwardly-low-placed logo. And where's the gold?

n16931105_37891593_1829_medium.jpg

n16931105_37891590_9004_medium.jpg

You can see the back shoulder in the mirror... It looks like SOD.
Who made these? Any sort of corporate branding is conspicuously absent ... not that I'm complaining.
You can see the shorts striping on the guy in the right mirror on the second pic. Looks like SOD to me.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that they're Nike System of Dress (SOD). You can also see a bit of the away jersey in the background.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Should there just be one big steaming sh!+ pile.......er..I mean thread for all the "NEW" Nike-fied SOD unis?

Most of the SOD uniforms aren't bad, in fact I like a lot of them. These, however are just terrible.

And to answer your question, one thread for all the SOD uniforms would be good.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived