08 WS Patch

DOech714

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FS-2008WSmed.jpg

Is this what you're looking for?

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Oh great....they made sure to incorporate the G*d d**n Mastercard colors in that logo too.....Typical MLB shills.

Huh? Mastercard colors are Yellow and Orange right? Well yellow is in there, but so are dark red and green...colors of fall...as in FALL classic.

Oh great....they made sure to incorporate the G*d d**n Mastercard colors in that logo too.....Typical MLB shills.

Huh? Mastercard colors are Yellow and Orange right? Well yellow is in there, but so are dark red and green...colors of fall...as in FALL classic.

All right....then why is this stupid motif also in all the division series and championship series logos as well? Those are NOT the Fall Classic.

All right....then why is this stupid motif also in all the division series and championship series logos as well? Those are NOT the Fall Classic.

But it's played in fall, is it not?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

For now....but if the post season gets any longer...The World Series may have to be renamed the Winter Classic....

Oh wait...that's already taken....What ever will Bud do???

For now....but if the post season gets any longer...The World Series may have to be renamed the Winter Classic....

Cut regular season games, which is what he already said would happen. There are many locales where baseball cannot be consistently played in after October. I'm not quite sure what your beef is A. with Selig and B. with MLB standardizing its logos throughout the playoffs.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Cut regular season games, which is what he already said would happen. There are many locales where baseball cannot be consistently played in after October. I'm not quite sure what your beef is A. with Selig and B. with MLB standardizing its logos throughout the playoffs.

C. All of the above

C. All of the above

Please read my post and try again.

Today, we are all otaku.

Ahh yes....The sanitized board bit where you're told to "go away" when someone doesn't like something...God help us that one person think Bud Selig stinks...God help us all

I just want to know why you hate Bud Selig and MLB's efforts to have a standardized logo package for the entire playoffs.

Today, we are all otaku.

Ahh yes....The sanitized board bit where you're told to "go away" when someone doesn't like something...God help us that one person think Bud Selig stinks...God help us all

I just want to know why you hate Bud Selig and MLB's efforts to have a standardized logo package for the entire playoffs.

To answer your question in short....I have no problem with standardizing the logo for the entire postseason. What I take exception to is the possibility that those logos intentionally incorporated a league sponsor's colors into sed logos. Now, I will admit it is possible I have thought too much into it as stated by someone else on here. But, if the intent by MLB was to put hidden "product placement" in their postseason logos, then that would be my reasoning. As for hatred for Bud Selig...That's just years of mismanagement that has made my judgment there. I will absolutely not agree with the poster above you said Selig has been great for baseball. And I doubt many people will agree with him.

Just because the logo has Mastercard colors in it doesn't mean it's created by a sponsor. You really can't use neon colors and marons or grays for a baseball logo. Unless there's someone at MLB who directly says they intentionally used Mastercard colors I don't care. And until you mentioned it I didn't even think of Mastercard. This logo is used by more then one sponsor of MLB.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived