yet another "10 worst NFL uniforms" article

GottaDeal

Check.

Mate.

No better argument can be made.

Football uniforms, in both college and the NFL have gone from looking like football uniforms to looking like a mashed together pile of swirling colors. Looks awful.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I don't see how a "worst" list can't have the Bills at the top.

I actually like the Tennessee Titans, which is his #1.

While I wish they'd do something about the monochrome looks, the Seahawks aren't bad. I think maybe a lime alt would looks cool and deeeeefinitely different.

I can't take seriously anyone who criticizes a team's throwbacks, and adds he's never heard of their old name.

Besides, what the * is wrong with the Rams? I think they have a nice look. Yes, lots of combos, but again...it's not bad.

C'mon...give me a break.

This list makes me feel pretty good about NFL uniforms on the whole.

The Titans need to wear white pants...but even with navy they're nowhere near the worst in the league. The Seahawks are fine, not ugly.

The Rams need to drop the white and blue pants pronto (but this guy doesn't even like the gold...and I remember him...he sucked), but they've got one of the better not 25 year old looks in the league.

The only uniforms that belong on this list are the Bills and Bengals. Maybe the Patriots, but they're not that awful either.

The one time uniforms are silly to complain about...you have to look at the whole set.

I think it's actually a pretty decent article. Think about it, he made some good points and didn't look too silly (except to some of us hardcore people here) and he's a former football player, so people will listen to him. And the more people we have putting down the Broncos jerseys/all-red Texans/Bills, etc. the better chance they will finally get rid of them...

Check.

Mate.

No better argument can be made.

Football uniforms, in both college and the NFL have gone from looking like football uniforms to looking like a mashed together pile of swirling colors. Looks awful.

We're living through the sports version of these right now...

outfitentire_sm.jpgSydneysVintageMensno001.jpg

Having lived through the above era I can tell you there's a reason this never goes out of style...

075304503_sm.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

Archived